1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

One noob causes many kicks

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dolphindalt, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Dolphindalt

Dolphindalt Catapult Fodder

So I joined one of my favorite zombie servers and there was one person on it. As soon as I joined the server
    he kicked me. I rejoined but he kept kicking me. Is there a way to solve this problem?

:bison:Bison to all:bison:

2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Kick him back xD
    No jk. Try to get some friends to join as well somehow. Best to do it in numbers. He cant kick more than one person ya know.

3. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Because players on a new server session apparently get kicked in one vote, there isn't really anything you can do. Even bringing more people in won't help if none of you stay longer than 3 minutes (enough to kick him instead), due to them all being kicked. You can get a guard or admin to ban him from the server (unless it was a server admin kicking you).

Also, were they "[MH] Meastnt" or "[MH] Jaken"? Apparently, this (https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/votekicking-trolls-in-zombie-servers.7576/) is happening to others. You may as well post in that thread with the names of whoever was doing it.