1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Votekicking trolls in zombie servers

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SJD360, Jul 22, 2012.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

2 people in zombie servers now called:
    [MH] Meastnt
    [MH] Jaken

These 2 keep on kicking people as soon as they enter the server, i've been banned from 2 servers because of them, if people know them, are they just trolls? or kicking people for fixing something? i dont know, but its really annoying me now that i cant play on zombie servers

2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

How are they kicking you? Vote-kicking or through admin?

3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

just about 3 seconds after i join, the 2 of them votekick me,

4. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

You have the logs + anyone that can back you up on that?
    On a perfect world you could have a video of them doing it.

If you don't, I recommend you to send their names + Logs to the admin of those servers (nothing Furai can do for you if you don't have any conclusive prove of it).
    The admin can check and remove the vote-kicking feature from those players (or player, can be one person with two accounts).

5. Night_Horde

Night_Horde Shopkeep Stealer

Not sure if it was the same people but I tried to play zombies with my friend and we were both kicked and banned too. We thought one of them owned the server and was trying to play a private game. Didn't get their names. But seems fishy, like why not just set a pass?

6. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

If I see them, I'll get the chat logs.

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

If one of them was Beo's Zombie Server, then we are trying to sort it out on that side. The best you can do is report it on the threads for the relevant servers.

It's a shame when people act like this, but everyone has douchability squirrelled away inside them somewhere, it's just in some people these hidden reserves of dickheadedness are closer to the larynx than the scrotum, and so it is more immediately obvious. What am I talking about.