1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WiP] Warcraft 2 Texture pack

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Im_a_Turtle, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

MISHKA! GIVE PERMISSION TO DO YOUR CURRENT AVATAR TOO LOL! (builder KGO!) you got good ideas, rly!

tlc2011 and Frank like this.
  2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Why's there still two sprites that look like the original one o.o?

3. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

theyr not used :)

4. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Alert! Knight sprites need to be updated! download new set in ETA: 10 minutes!

5. Frank

Frank Shopkeep Stealer

LOL dekkerdave have one sexy viking on his avatar, just take a look at it, it's a great nominant on another knight replacement ;)

goddamnit there must be some sort of customisation in KAG in future, prooly... so many skins, so much awesomness...

6. dekkerdave

dekkerdave Shopkeep Stealer

Hey Frank, thanks. I think I'm gonna finnish it sometimes. I just can't decide for single bladed axe, double bladed axe or hammer

EDIT: I've just got an idea! I'll work on it a bit and then start a new topic.

7. Frank

Frank Shopkeep Stealer

I think it would be more effective if you and Turtle would work together imho.

8. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

That one's gonna have to wait, i have not enough experience to even do that gi-mungo huge thing. Hope the human destroyer would make up for it :(

Also can someone fetch me a Warcraft 1 human archer? i cant seem to find any pictures of them. Also require a good profile pic of a Warcraft elve because im a tiny bit clueless on how they look :huh?:
    Do eet for tha WC2 spriting cause!

Also may be doing an updated version of the orc knight, weapon replacement for the awesome looking knight (paladin) maybe a large hammer or a mace? maybe a flail.

9. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

A little update, Added Archers to the Alliance team, First Generation crossbowmen from Warcraft 1

10. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I want the orc with the big axe

windwizard999 likes this.
  11. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

For the Orcs, definitely do the one with the full helmet and shoulder spikes. Second down from the left column. Big axe guy would be nice too :D

12. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Loki, I FEENESHED ANOTHER ONE!!!
    mishKa: Thanks so much for the sprite avatar! (Wouldn't have been able to make this sprite sheet without it)

Further a-do: Bandit Marauder! (mishKa based sprite)
    [​IMG]

tlc2011 and Wargod-Loki like this.
  13. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you tryn to make my mind blow up O.O? TURTLE!!!!!!!

I <3 you turtle! become my first unborn baby dude!

Great work!

14. Frank

Frank Shopkeep Stealer

SWEET SASSY MOLASSY!!! I'm not quite sure if WORDS can describe how awesome you are, Turtle but... hell, that's uber-awesome :O keep it up!

15. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

NO! UBER IS TOO LESS!!!! :>:(:

haha :D

16. Frank

Frank Shopkeep Stealer

agree'd :rollseyes:

17. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Haha, nice turtle

18. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Yo Turtle & Mishka, i made some bloody axe edit of the Bandit Marauder, and i liked red eyes bit more^^

so if you like it you can add it to the list turtle, or if you wish me to remove it i'll do it.

Attached Files:

Im_a_Turtle and Frank like this.
  19. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Very VERY good Loki! I've placed that up on the front posts, very good job!

Alright, i've added a new Orc, although the swing animation is a bit slow so i'll have to play around with it more to get as good of quality as the bandits.
    Also, Loki i used the bloodstained axe for the red team because its awesome!

Wargod-Loki likes this.
  20. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Working on a mage archer that shoots ice bolts or fire bolts! Although im having a bit of trouble on how the mage should look, so i just stole the body structure of the knight. Any suggestions?

Fixed the new orc's animation with an axe chop. I probably will redo the archer and peasant orcs too.

Axe thrower is making me angry! i cant insert a .gif pic of an axe spinning in the air, even if i got that to work, there is no way for me to stop the animation when it hits the ground.

I need to find a spriting partner, my head hurts.