1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

UNFAIR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Findo777, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Findo777

Findo777 Catapult Fodder

A stupid player named t3rnay or something like that voted kicked me hacking because he couldn't kill me.
    I think that deserves punishment -_-

2. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

I think you should look at what forum you're posting in, before posting. (This is the kag classic forum)

(also this is a silly thing to complain on the forums about, you don't even have any logs/screenshots/etc to support your claim)

Vampire, Porti, miniu and 1 other person like this.
  3. Did he manage to get you kicked?
    Nah, I don't think so. Just kick vote him back if you want him to get off, just like he wants you to, that voting system is simple democracy and that guy is just stupid.

4. loganw45

loganw45 Catapult Fodder

That usually can't happen because it is usually hard to kick people even when they are obviously griefing, so I say you should just move on because it's not like you are permabanned for kicks.

5. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

If you got a full video of him votekicking you several times even though it's clear that you aren't doing anything, then you're free to make a report in the proper section for harassment.
    Otherwise, nothing will be done.

Thread locked.

Duplolas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.