1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trophy/Earned title suggestions

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Shadlington, Feb 9, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

You wouldn't believe the amount of crappy posts getting likes.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  2. Wired

Wired Liberated Signature Monkey Donator

That's true. But at least people who make good posts get rewarded. Why let people who make bad post ruin it for others?
    Off Topic: Thats your 666th post :D!

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Don't you mean ratio > 1.1?
    :p

It would be great though, as well as a 2.0 one, also should have minimum posts do people don't aim for getting 2 likes on first post just for the trophy :p

4. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

I actually prefer that all trophies stay open for everyone at any time so that if you miss one you can get it later.
    Off topic Here goes the 667th post ._. .

5. Wired

Yeh whoops. And minimum posts is a good idea.

6. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

If you reach 1000 posts with a 1:1 ratio or better, you get to choose a custom title. That's good enough for me. Rewarding likes too much will create a "Reddit effect" where people just start saying things that are funny instead of things that are useful.

7. Wired

I doubt people would devote them selves to getting these trophies. They have these sought of trophies on this forum and that hasn't happened.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  8. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

The one I'm talking about already exists, and people have already earned it.

killatron46 and BlueLuigi like this.
  9. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Well I have all trophies so i'm game for anymore that crop up.

BlueLuigi and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Doubled the amount of points needed for the current titles just so that that people have to "work harder" to get the Well-Known. 90 points, which is basically almost all the trophies except for donator/premium member. Anyways, lets try to get a hard list of 7-10 user titles.

11. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Kindve off topic,but why are you a New Member?I thought that wasnt a rank anymore?

12. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

For the lulz.

Stay on topic.

BlueLuigi and Kouji like this.
  13. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Added a secret trophy so that non-paying members can possibly get the "Haxor" title.

However, this trophy is absurdly difficult to get (unless you know how to get it like me). Not going to give you any clues to get it, except this: There are 3 criteria you must meet and you can only attempt to get it once a year. Shad has given you the image showing the possible options available for use, so you'll need to use detective work to figure out all the criteria you need to get it.

Atheon, feet, BlueLuigi and 4 others like this.
  14. feet

feet Bison Rider

Only once a year....
    I think I've worked out one of the criteria, just need to discover the other two. I hate puzzles.

Kouji and Ghozt like this.
  15. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I think you are incorrect here. I won't announce it to everyone, but I do believe that you can attempt it several times a year.
    As long as it's on the same day.

16. Kouji

Okay. You clearly know what I set at then. Also, you need 1,000,000 likes and 3 posts.

17. feet

feet Bison Rider

I hope that's a joke.

18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Me too, it's literally imposable to get. You would have to make a thread called "Like my post" where you have to like every one who has posted. Even than it would take years to get that many posts.

19. Kouji

Yes, I'm clearly revealing exactly how to get this trophy and defeating the purpose of making it secret.

FuzzyBlueBaron, BlueLuigi and Ghozt like this.
  20. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

challenge accepted

Joiken, Froghead48, _Cuffs_ and 4 others like this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97