1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Finally, hands and legs...
    Time to do some revenge on Stab and his minions!
    My mech is pretty small, but it have a BIG gun
    (Edit)
    It have Humanoid form! Pretty good for me

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

There aren't any tanks left, butter. Plus, I somehow feel that fitting a 12ft mech inside a tank would be... tricky.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!

Working together with @Verrazano and Dr. Lilly Swaith (lead of RSCPR R&D) to analyse those weird EM readings we were picking up it has been discovered that the gamma engine is actually still running but out of phase with us, sitting in a side dimension, if you will.

The problem is that by running all this time (rather than in short bursts, like it was meant to) the gamma engine has built up a massive about of entropic resonance between the dimension it currently resides in and its dimension of origin (here). This entropic resonance has built up to almost critical levels and we believe that at some time in the next 24h it will peak and unleash a relativistic cascade of EM discordant which--given the zombies' positive response to the solar storm and other forms of EM--will probably result in catastrophic changes to zombie physiology.

We strongly advise all survivors to seek dev livers to generate a cure OR, failing that, to prepare for a massive onslaught by the zombie hords! This EM cascade will definitely be a game changer--and possibly may even be a game ender! Hold onto your hats, ladies! :smug:

4. BarsukEughen555

We cant defend against mutants for long, that's right
    But we needa you, FBB, and your cure - we should send someone on this task, and all other will defend the laboratory/bunker/smth else we have
    // Btw, can we do something *Spikes in earth*, *Big deep holes*, and other defensive stuff?

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

//Nothing that will actually affect the course of the game. Maybe in later iterations; but for now I'm trying to strive for a KISS model. Feel free to RP though, if that takes your fancy. ^_^

6. BarsukEughen555

// Ok'kay!
    So, to continue my talks, we need to make some defences
    Something like a trench will be enough to slow down zombies!
    To the work!
    // Btw, another question - we could make something like a map of bunker, which we can change, and there would be showen progress of zombie attack, where are the defenders etc

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

//Ofc. But unless it's very easy to integrate with the current system (which, if I'm honest, it probably won't be) then I'm afraid it'll be purely cosmetic.

8. BarsukEughen555

// Probably. But if will work, it will be great. If it will not work... we will not loose much from it.

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

//Fair enough. Go and do so. I'll await said map with antici... pation. ::):

10. BarsukEughen555

// Now I need only 1 thing - know, how to do such XD

//EDIT by FBB: To avoid clutter, discussion taken to @BarsukEughen555's profile (here).
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 25, 2015 ---
    Okay, guys, my mech had nice hands, so I maked something like maps for U!
    Currently , there are 2 maps:
    First map)Its a map, which shows territory around the bunker
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YH8eQYYFwcavmGrYY7gtkjqQCMw14bFjpBtB3p5yG3k/edit#gid=0
    Secondmap) A map, which shows the bunker system!
    You can dig out new rooms , place doors and traps, also walls:
    To do such you have 1 point on each day; on this point you can dig out 3 blocks, place a door or a trap
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t50I-JAc4G7L-hEGukXHUDfNzFXt6OBgp7WF6x3QAQE/edit#gid=0
    If you wish to change territory near the bunker, you need 3 survivors/mechs to do the work!
    You could make traps on this territory or make a trench and fill it with water
    This will take all your today points and will take hole day
    P.S. You should say your position in the bunker BEFORE zombie attacks

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Heh. You're all going to die horrible, horrible deaths.

butterscotch likes this.
  12. BarsukEughen555

If we will make good defences, we can wintstand for days. For this time we can get better plans, ideas and even possibly a cure!
    (Edit)Will start digging out a room for myself

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  13. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Good defense..... (Locks headquarters, drills bolts into the door to stop from opening, moves bookcase in front, and closes all blinds over bulletproof glass.)

Uhhh no ones obviously home... Heh.. Heh... Heh

14. BarsukEughen555

Suddenly, you meet a mech digging
    "Hello! Any problems?"
    // Don't forget, I was digging rooms in the bunker-headquarters

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

Erm. So. Uh... You remember how I mentioned that that EM burst would be bad? Well, uh, turns out I was right. All the zombies have been.. erm... super-sized? :oops:

On the plus side they seem to have lost their ability to regenerate and the irradiation we gave our weapons has improved slightly; but, on the whole, looks like we're pretty boned unless people start bringing in some dev liver.

Go forth and plunder devs, my comrades; else we'll never see another sunrise!... :eek:

16. BarsukEughen555

We should capture some weak zombies, and test water, *Strange purple glowing* and, possibly, silver on em.
    If something of this will work and, actually, will kill the zombie, then it would be great. But first we need to dig out caves with water, silver ores and get some jelly, which produce this strange glowing. Be aware, tho - near jelly placement were spotted some zombies. Also, during digging you would meet some entrances out, which will have to be defended, not speaking about horrorful beasts, awating in gigantic caverns...
    (Edit)Expanded map, added purple jelly location on it

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  17. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

the devs haven't played in 10+ days idk what you are expecting us to do

18. BarsukEughen555

Hey, mech!
    Being me some explosives.
    Or, at least, help me in digging
    (Edit)Destroyed barricades!

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

They'll be back from AMAZE soon; I guess we'll just have to try and hold out until then. :oops:

20. BarsukEughen555

If anyone listen
    We need defences!

Make some, and we would protect long enough!
    And also, we need to make something to fillin the traps
    (Spikes, boulders, falling from the roof, etc)

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.