1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. -GodlyKnight-

-GodlyKnight- Catapult Fodder

i'have a question...how to create a clan?
    :spam:

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

3. -GodlyKnight-

how to invite a player in my clan???

4. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

Invite friends and players you know. Put a banner in your signature, linking to your social group.

You can both just let the people that you let in your group be automatically players or make a recruit applications for people to fill and send you.

I suggest you not to go in servers and shout "CLAN RECRUITIIIIING :DD" as I think it would just get you some hate.

Also uhm... don't make threads titled 'LOL'

5. -GodlyKnight-

sorry...but i'don't know to invite...application? :/

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Do activation codes expire?

7. Bint

Bint Haxor

I think I saw a post about that somewhere, I don't think they're supposed to but I think some might not work anymore.

8. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

Yes, a form for players to fill in and PM you. You read the application and accept or refuse their application.
    Like "Name - Ingame Name - Why you want to join - Skype"
    It's not really needed but useful and used.

Anyway for you I'd reccomend to just make the people that join the group members.
    I told you already: you don't have to know how to invite, you just do.
    Make people know of your clan.

9. -GodlyKnight-

How to make ppeople know my clan??? Creating websites?

10. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

People are mostly looking for two types of clans: highly skilled or fun-clan. If you will represent by yourself (or by already existing members) that your team is experienced or you will be organising events, playing together and having fun , people will come themselves. Of course own server, website, blog will be an advantage but it is not essential. Locked group on forums should fit your requirements.

11. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Just play a while slowly build up players and skill, then your clan will naturally get more well known.
    IRC helps.

12. -GodlyKnight-

ok thx...boh i'have the power o fa slash member...but i'need practice my dream is enter in the POWER'S xD!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 15, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 15, 2013 ---
    a useful hint?

13. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

My clan became known pretty fast mainly for it's members/roster. Just represent you and your clan well by helping out people ect. It's not a difficult process.

14. -GodlyKnight-

okokokokokok...

15. PixelatedHero

PixelatedHero Catapult Fodder

somebody whos clantag is "iHax" and username is "KingJad" blamed me for hacking and since he was an admin on the server he banned me because I beat him in a battle a few times... are all players mean like this? i'm new.

16. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Welcome on forums!
    No, not all players are mean like this. I will not judge both sides, because I don't know what the situation looked like, but since he was an admin there, he is allowed to do almost everything what he wants on his server.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey, welcome! :)

If it helps, the same guy accused me of hacking last night (which is laughable, seeing as it's my job to catch hackers). Not all players are like this and, as a matter of fact, I happen to know that many vets are happy to welcome new people who show an interest in learning all the tips & tricks of the game. KingJad? Probably just a sore loser. ;)

18. PixelatedHero

thanks! this helps.

19. PixelatedHero

dont you get banned for hacking????

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Please try and keep this thread at least a little on topic? It's meant as a place for new players and forum members to get their questions answered, so it helps not to slip too far away from that idea.

PixelatedHero, if you are caught hacking then you are liable to be given a permanent ban, provided the player in question has been reported with sufficient evidence. To report hackers or abusive players, go here, and remember to read the stickies.

Mods: Gurin