1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Press space bar to stop firing arrow.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Blue_Tiger, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Sometimes it can be really annoying to be grappled somewhere and raining arrows on knights, but then you're running out, and there's no where to shoot and no where to drop, so you either have to waste a arrow or wait for you to get stunned and die.

Also, when you have a Legolas charged, jump off your tower, shoot 2 and then right click to grapple onto the wall, it will get ride of your charge - some times, I spam right click and even then it doesn't work.

My solution would be to have space bar binded to stop arrow charging so you push space bar and immediately after push right click to make sure you don't fall to your death :).

As I am aware, there is nothing binded to space bar except throw for archers so it would be fine.

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

An option to keep your bow charged up has been suggested before, search before posting. Add your ideas to a existing thread rather than posting a new one. Locked.

Pizza likes this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.