1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium status not showing [not related to recent update]

Discussion in 'General Help' started by TheCzar, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCzar

TheCzar Catapult Fodder

Hey Lads,
    Well i've got the problem too. I purchased the game a long time ago and desura says i already got the full version, but still i have no access to premium contest whatsoever. Can anyone tell me if i am missing something? Thanks for your help, much appreciated. Bests,

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi TheCzar,

Yours is probably a different problem, since your username is not gold here. Did you receive a gift code and apply it to your account on the kag2d.com website?

edit: I have moved your problem to another thread since it does not seem to be related to the problem in the other thread.

3. TheCzar

TheCzar Catapult Fodder

nope. i didnt had a gift code. thanks for moving the thread. i am actually quite sure that i bought it at desura ( i can send you the purchase confiormation if you want, but i bought it on 21.9.11 maybe that is a problem?
    </br>--- merged: Mar 3, 2012 10:55 AM ---</br>
    Btw. The only mail i've ever got is this:

Welcome to King Arthur's Gold!
    Please click the following link to activate your account:
    (Link for activation)
    Sincerely,
    The Administration
    I still hope anyone could help me since i enjoy this game pretty much and i am really curious about the new content.
    Best Regards,

4. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

should be able to get the code off desura,

TheCzar likes this.
  5. TheCzar

TheCzar Catapult Fodder

worked like a charm. thanks a lot :) i obviously missed the time when this was announced. no idea that i had to do that. again, thanks mate!

6. Black_Rabbit

Black_Rabbit Catapult Fodder

I bought KAG on th ePaypal site, was charged, but I dont seem to have the premium content, did I do something wrong?
    I have the receipt and everything.

7. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

yo dawg, check your paypal email for the gift code - if you don't have it then send an email to "support [at] thd.vg" provide purchase details (receipt), account name/email and other information on the situation.

8. Black_Rabbit

Black_Rabbit Catapult Fodder

thanks a ton!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.