1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Please Implement Separate Message for Ping Bans

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by elricsfate, Sep 12, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. elricsfate

elricsfate Catapult Fodder

Greetings,

I've had multiple issues with people coming and complaining about bans in my thread that aren't actually manual bans. I believe this is largely due to it not being clear that the person who was issued a ping ban as opposed to a manual ban.

This issue could be easily solved by providing a message such as "You have been ping kicked" on kick and "You are banned due to high ping. Please try again in X number of minutes" on attempt to rejoin.

If at all possible please implement this feature.

UnnamedPlayer, SAcptm, Fate and 7 others like this.
  2. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

Yeah ya pricks! Max this is aimed at you, and maybe Shad.... sometimes Rayne... BUT ONLY BECAUSE RAYNE IS A qT3.14! Fix the ping ban system already! You all know it's been a problem since earlier forms of KAG, why are we still waiting on this? I DEMAND FIXES! and hugs... I also demand hugs.. BUT MOSTLY FIXES.

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2013 ---
    Well, I fondled Shad for ya.
    [​IMG]

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  3. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I'd simply like to know how long the ping ban is.
    Fancy Ping Ban Timers would be a bonus and a plus.

elricsfate likes this.
  4. IMPX_MrFox2

IMPX_MrFox2 Catapult Fodder

I wholly support this motion and wish to see it implemented in the next update, if possible!

What's strange is that I get bans from a server on which I have excellent ping! And I don't grief, cheat, hack, teamkill... and I don't even swear anymore!!!

5. Jepton

Jepton Shipwright

Looks like I found a player with my problems.

I got banned on a Canadian server while I had 1 ping.

Never did anything that would result in a ban.

Mods: Rainbows