1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

My love for Shiprekt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cindermuffin, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Cindermuffin

Cindermuffin Catapult Fodder

SO! I literally just bought this game yesterday (signed this account up probably years ago) and I found most of the servers dead. BUT. There was one server (EU Shiprekt v7) that made me happier than ever. I JUST REALLY LOVE SHIPREKT.

However, I was kicked out of the server late last night and have been banned since. I don't know where to go to get appealed for that server but I would really love to play shiprekt again.

I'll be honest - yes, I was griefing. I was griefing because, well, my team was lead by some person who kept putting blocks on the ship (making it unable to move) and I figured I may as well destroy our ship so that we could just join another team. So I loaded the ship up with bombs and suicide bombed another ship (didn't do much damage to them) and then I was vote kicked by my crew.

I realize I may not get this ban lifted or anything, I was just really hoping to. I was really excited to buy this game yesterday but it's not the same game as it was a year or two ago. Shiprekt is pretty much the only thing I want to do on it now. :/

Let the hating and stuff begin I guess. I'm sorry.

Hella likes this.
  2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Tbh I sympathize with you. That game mode desperately needs a teamswap feature. It sucks getting stuck on the shit team.

PinXviiN likes this.
  3. Really depends on the admins of that server. PM them, hope you get an answer - that's about all you can do. You can find the EU Shiprekt admins by looking in the "Server Directory" subforum.

4. Cindermuffin

Cindermuffin Catapult Fodder

Thank you all very much. I was unsure where to go for it. Shiprekt IS really fun - when not on a stupid team. But most experiences I've had with it have been amazing.