1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Movement: Wallclimbing

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Jackard, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Category: KAG Client
    Build number: 749
    Description: You can climb walls by holding forward and repeatedly tapping up. Knights can slowly do this to any wall by shieldgliding, other classes require a second wall to rebound. Might be a feature?
    Steps to reproduce: Gaps between walls must be 2-4 tiles wide.
    Screenshots/Videos:

[​IMG]

2. It is a feature indeed.

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

yep this is intended, although knight shouldn't be able to climb without a 2nd wall as well.

4. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Wasn't sure because MM didn't include it as a feature in the announcement thread.

5. Well, the entire movement physics has been changed. Hence no more notch climbing etc.

6. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Looks like you can prevent knights shieldgliding up a wall by leaving a gap, they will get stuck.

[​IMG]

Apronymous likes this.
  7. cypy

cypy Bison Rider

I think they fixed this one i tried it on a diffrent server the next day and i couldent do it idk it might have just been the server..

8. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Hmm you're right. But we're still on build 749 so maybe it has something to do with lag or server settings?

9. cypy

cypy Bison Rider

I think the server just had the jump edited just so slightly *i think they added a little bit of boost* that it made us be able to do andi dont think lag would do that but idk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.