1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MOLE Recruitment

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by killatron46, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Update: NO MORE APPLICANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME CLOSED!

older update: Just for your information, MOLE recruitment will only be open for 2 weeks from this post, therefore MOLE will stop accepting application requests on Saturday June 15th 7:00AM GMT-0. There will be a consideration period after June 15th and an announcement with new MOLEs.

Greetings to all and welcome to the MOLE recruitment thread! If you're interested in joining our relentless group of Manufacturing Omnipotent Lavender Electronics, then please continue.

Here is some of our history:

MOLE was started by allknowingfrog, Beef, Birdman159 and Duke_of_Sausages. during a match a long, long time ago, they tunneled underneath the earth, through the entire map and they were the only ones left, they captured the enemy flag and started their return journey but alas they were foiled. They created MOLE because one of them said "Hey were mole people!", and thus MOLE was born. We were the biggest joke clan on this side of the planet! :D

The four beat the council drums of old in MOLEaria; from which we all must return. They created MOLE and we were prosperous, we grew in numbers and in broship dominated this world of King Arthur's Gold. We are proud and we are strong; to stay strong we need fresh blood to feed the great council flames in the heart of MOLEaria. Each MOLE must provide that sacrifice. Three four MOLE's have fallen into the pit of inactivity, and thus we have three four places around the council flames to be refilled.

So tell us a little bit about yourselves!

Also keep in mind if you wish to join us, you must leave your current clan unless they allow multi-clanning.

Contact killatron46 or thebonesauce with any application questions.

2. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

Hmmm do you accept aussies (im guessing not).
    But if you do what do you need to include.
    Are you looking for knights builders or archers?

3. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

Glad to see MOLE is still around. Let us know if you ever want to have a clanwar or just some practice matches for fun.:)

4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Good luck with the revival :)

5. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Oshit, get ready for 60 applications. Good luck guys, all the awesome people are in MOLE you're a great clan, I'm sure you'll get a really good selection. =D

Apronymous likes this.
  6. wildnikke

wildnikke Burner Donator

Could i maybe sign up plz i am English played kag for a while i think since january i'm an alright player and i do not believe in greifing or hacking basically i had a speed hacker on obans the other say and i killed him even with speed hacks so please get back to me when you can :D
    Thx

Kalikst, Varion and Ej like this.
  7. hey guise i want to apply. i play builder most of times but sometimes i play knights i hate archer who destroy my walls with arrows ccause knights cant defend me but i like building im good but laggy often so if you play europe im great ask actionz i left action cause they suck badly im 13 my name is grzegorz brzeczyszkiewicz
    i hope i join : ))

8. wildnikke

wildnikke Burner Donator

Ej i wanna see u play :D

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

hai guise:) I iz beter dan eJ25252525 ej iz su gai n stuf so he shuldn't b in mOLE:>:(: he iz bade n stuf n gai:p:bird: u shuld let me joyn bcuz i'm 2pro n :r_flex::B)::flex: i m gr8t at :knight:nubs n :spam: I iz sew gud @ dis gaem :flex:

here piktrue of me ezing evry1
    :r_flex::B)::flex: :QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ:

25252525:bison::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

10. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

cześć, my name is gwałcić owce and i am an 10 yo women from poland
    i want 2 join moel becuz bef is my ideal an i luv 2 build tunels

i hop u liekd my app ty n hop i get in

11. killatron46

All applications will be seriously discussed and considered by our council.

12. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Exclusive image of the Mole councils inner sanctum;

802-monster-party.jpg

13. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

As stated, feel free to berate me with PMs of your applications. I can't wait to hear from you sexy motherfuckers.

Also, maybe someone can explain why this was moved to "Other (Not game related); Miscellaneous" considering we're a clan, in King Arthur's Gold? Anyone?

14. clan pages were created to avoid spam like this on the main forums, kouji moved the thread instead of deleting it

explained.

15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

probably because this is advertising your clan and application info should be in the description of the clanpage?
    that's the reason clanchat got removed afaik

edit- ej ninja hack

16. killatron46

I really miss the old clan page section of the forums. Those were good days.

17. thebonesauce

...This isn't spam. It's recruiting for our clan. Our social group is private for members only... Sorry, but I'm failing to understand the point of moving it somewhere that is not only non-KAG related, but isn't even fucking GAME related. But whatever.

18. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

No, what you don't get is that if I allowed you guys to have it in the standard kag forums, I'd have to allow everyone. It'd create a ton of spam because of all the newby clans that only last 1 day would create a thread and clog up GD even more than it already is. So as much as I love you guys, I can't just make exceptions and I have to be fair. So I moved it to Misc where basically anything is allowed.

Nothing is stopping you from adding (recruiting) after your clan's title page and put info about it on the front page like other clans but whatever.

GloriousToast, justi01, Hella and 2 others like this.
  19. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Translation; We gotta bribe him.

Will Mason do? He's young, and flexible, just like how you like them.

GloriousToast, justi01, Hella and 4 others like this.
  20. thebonesauce

This is a much more acceptable answer. Thanks, dawg.

Kouji likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.