1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Athur's Gold - Zombie Fortress Fanmade Trailler!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sogeking-kun, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Sogeking-kun

Sogeking-kun Shipwright

2. knightl

knightl Base Burner

That was

epic

GHOZT likes this.
  3. Jakkar

Jakkar Shopkeep Stealer

Promising start, running through the woods to the building tones of the summer overture, but... It never changed. Except to begin flashing chaotic menus at me, for the quality to drop further, and for the film-grain overlay to make the dark underground scenes illegible. Zoom out a little, find a higher quality recording solution (even 720p was a blurry mess), and implement some kind of plot progression or group gameplay if you try this again =)

Great choice on the music, good intro.

4. Sogeking-kun

Sogeking-kun Shipwright

Thank you, I put this video on air, just to learn, more to go!, But I wonder if I put the effect "old film" in the next again, or leave without?
    and the quality, the video "original" rendered in sony vegas, has a great quality, but its size is 899 mb! only when the final version, I'll put in real HD, thank you for rating!

5. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

What Jakkar said. It looked good in the beginning, but didn't evolve to anything. I also suggest you to not use that old fil filter all the time, as it really starts to get on eyes after a few minutes.

6. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Yes, this, and that music is insanely over-used. Totally off-putting for me.

~ockpii

sj67 likes this.
  7. Sogeking-kun

Sogeking-kun Shipwright

Thank you all, through the comments, I can improve in the next, but ockpii not understand what you meant right, you want me to remove the music? in my opinion is cool ...

8. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

No, I mean, keep the music, it's there. It's just been used in so many fan trailers, test clips of stuff, that I couldn't bear to sit through to the end. The effect didn't really help. You seem to be interested in this, so I believe that you can make this blooming amazing. Good luck ;)

~ockpii

sj67 likes this.