1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG review at IGR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HappyWulf, Oct 14, 2013.

1. HappyWulf

HappyWulf Shipwright

MadDog, Hawxx, jackitch and 3 others like this.
  2. Rubixxcube

Rubixxcube Bison Rider

This is great, but I noticed you have some very old screenshots.
    People who read the article may not completely understand why the KAG they download isn't the one in the pictures.
    Although you do seem to be talking about the Beta, this is apparent only to us, as educated onlookers, and not a brand new player.

Honestly, though, it's extremely well written. Great job!

3. HappyWulf

HappyWulf Shipwright

We pulled them from the Desura store-front. Though I could go in and fetch some juicy screen shots sometime later today after I wake back up from a nap after getting home from my actual job. =3

4. Bernhardt

Bernhardt Builder Stabber

I liked the review. It would have made me become interested in the game if I would have never heard of it before.

Obviously you could write a book about the Builder alone, but the review touches many points that make KAG a fun game.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Galabranth likes this.
  6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Definitely very old screenies, seems we should update desura with the shots for steam, haha.

7. "King Arthur’s Gold, or KAG,... is what you would you get if Team Fortress 2 and indie sandbox game Terraria had a violent baby."

I like the metaphors. Lets make some legit screenies to go with these.

8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Noooot sure if I wanna see the Gunner from TF2 having a giant dong or vice versa with Terraria's Guide.