1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag Memes

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by miketh2005, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketh2005

miketh2005 Arsonist

Someone locked the last thread for no good reason other than to troll. (Note what forum this is posted in.)

Continue.

2. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

[​IMG]
    Quality sucks, but what the hell

xChapx and inactive_account like this.
  3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Eh, I don't really feel like the old one should have been locked. None of the newer ones seemed as funny, but maybe that's because the novelty of it wore off to us old-timers. Several of those memes did get a bunch of likes from other people, which means there are some people who actually found them funny.

Plus, it's spamcan. If you can't have spam in spamcan, then nothing is right with the world.

4. lehoon

lehoon King

You are like the George Lucas of KAG memes.

EDIT:
    Except you're not because I don't think you've created any awesome trilogy of memes.

5. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

do you understand what you just wrote? You imply a moderator would deliberately troll users. What?
    Anyway, the thread was locked because it became awful. But i guess that's just the subjective opinion of a few individuals who don't represent the whole population.

i'll go on and unlock it then. But we'll have to sacrifice your soul in case an ancient curse is released as a result :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.