1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I'm not a big fan of Canadians, but Americans are assholes. I would know, I'm one of them '-' .

Digger101 likes this.
  2. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

How could canada possibly be the most hated? if we go to Europe, we are loved due to our effort in the world war II (?). I've been told of stories by acquaintances who went to Europe that just by telling Europeans that they had come from Canada and are not Americans, they are treated radically differently.
    also Americans can't go to Cuba.

3. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Guys, get back on topic please. If you want to talk about which country is the most hated, do it in Spamcan.

4. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Thank you, I will. Busy atm, but I shall start that discussion later.

When is lagscalibrilly's next match, and how long before they win the tourney?

5. Judging from probabilities, our 3rd round will be against cameron1010's team. If we win that we'll go against CrystalClear+Mellian in the 4th round. Then we face Karpovich+SnareSlash. If we somehow survive all those three matches, we face Space_and_time's team in the finals.

Right now we're waiting for cameron to win round 2.

CrystalClear likes this.
  6. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

My picks:
    1) Lagscalibrilly
    2) CC + Mells

Please note, i forgot who else was participating, so my 2nd might be different if I knew all of the teams, but my 1st stays the same

p.s.
    Actually, could someone else start the nationality argument thread? I've got too much shit going down '-'

7. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

I'm forfeiting, I can't play anymore.

Sorry Mazey, I hope you can understand and if Kaizo would be so kind to let you find a substitute for me then that would be really nice.

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

im about to spam :'(
    also as mav was searching ill ask him. everyone will be happy with that, i think (except me cuz I WANT SHADREKI)

gayzey mad

9. Dude, it's already round 2, I don't think you can take additional subs by now :/

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

He kind of got abandoned by his partner, though, man. It's not really an additional sub if he needs a replacement partner; as far as I know, no plans were made for this eventuality.

WarrFork likes this.
  11. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

>inserting toast as hire-able mercenary for 90%:p

12. Sier

Sier Arsonist

If you didn't have a sub till now, it's okey to find someone imo. But since Maverick was already somebody's sub,for me it's unacceptable to take him.

13. Yeah, if you want to replace shadreki, get someone who hasn't already been in a team in the tournament. And no I'm not just saying this cause I'm scared of maverick yes I am but still there's rules and shit ;_;

XyellowX, GloriousToast and Alpaca like this.
  14. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

... Mazey, I recall android and I playing against you, but I don't recall playing against shadreki, I'm preeeeetttyyyy sure it was someone else, so if you had 3 people and now you have 2 I don't see the problem... Unless I'm mistaken and you DIDN'T play us, which is quite possible, I'm in the middle of exam mind fuck, it isn't fun, please excuse me if i'm wrong.

I also have an issue with people who were on a losing team subbing onto a winning team, that's kind of just saying "oh, my team got knocked out, so now i'm just gonna join another team that's still in it", and more importantly, I'm rooting for lagscalibrilly, so I cannot allow maverick to play against them.

E: ninja'd by symph '-'

Symphony_Soldier likes this.
  15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

lol i wont get mav. ill look for someone real
    also team Pedobear was Mazey&Shadreki 4 evur, not 3 guys

also symph jelli cuz afraid of Maverick

16. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

naliz=shadreki

u scrub

justi01 and Mazey like this.
  17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Ahh, that would explain that. Also, not jelli, mavers wuz mien, but i di'n use him, which is wai i lost... he steel mine dough, he iz my ettack dug, az long as he dun biet me '-'

Symphony_Soldier likes this.
  18. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

the fork joined the smurf pedobear team, how does it feel to lose vs a pedobear??
    [​IMG]

Digger101, jack-o-saurus and Shadreki like this.
  19. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

i feel better

20. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

ill make u feel better bby
    [​IMG]