1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Increased Mine Resistance To Environmental Damage

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Duplolas, Jan 16, 2014.

?

Would you like this?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Mines are a very weird item in the game of KAG. They do tons of damage when an enemy gets close to them, but break when hit twice. But thats what I am not concerned with.

Generally, mines will break from a small drop from a building maybe 12 blocks high. It is annoying that you pay 80 gold for something that just breaks anytime you are trying to throw it in an enemy's direction. There are times where launching a mine from a catapult would be an excellent strategy, where, launching a few mines over into a person's base can create an immense amount of destruction and havoc.

What I would like to see is mines get a small environmental damage durability buff. It doesn't change the damage required to break a mine using jabs, just damage from physics.

2. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Not sure what to think of this. I could get so many funny kills if i could toss mines from towers or shoot them from catapults. Though at the same time, i like that you're forced to actually walk up and "plant" them, providing some risk for the user.

I like risk=reward mechanics.

Auburn, Aeroblitzer and Yagger like this.
Mods: Rainbows