1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

EU CTF! 40 slots!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Mazey, Dec 23, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Skorm

Skorm Catapult Fodder

27/01/ 2013 gtm -7 4:12, just got kicked because i was making a tower, and this " jhony" player griefed my tower maknig it higher but vulnerable ( by leaving many holes in it ), i started diggin sideways to fix it when he screamed " skorm griefed" and i got kicked by an admin( and banned ) when i asked for one first when he started to do his bullshit. this is unfair.

2. Hi I'm 17
    I'm intereste in becoming admin on your server as I would love to help catch those griefers out there and make your server the best fun ever I don't have Skype sorry I do have gmail :) I'm a very good knight and really enjoy kag I'm on forums 24/7 literally I'm so hooked on forums I just want to help you out

I am usually on kag for 3-4 hours a day if that's ok and go on your server regularly could you plz take this info account

3. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

HI

Ingame Name:Kingofthebrithins
    I am admin in these servers: Tasty Cakes ,Megabulbs server,Furtives cat and mouse
    Co owner of server :Cederjacks server
    Vip in: Loki and Myst server.

I want to be an admin in your server also because we need to have fairness in servers if griefers come that is not fairness ,if hackers come that is really not fairness.So my job is to get rid of the unfair people.I ban Griefers,Hackers,total spammers,total rude people and etc.

I wish I get this :D

Thanks for your time.

4. Is it just me or you too detect Fried_Knights being an alt of un-famous Panasonic? :huh?:

Canadian98 likes this.
  5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Thinking same...
    Just like those monkey's, suddenly there are like 3 or 4

6. I've only seen his post on forums and I've seen him once in KAG

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

And in real life a lot because you have same IP :D

8. What's an IP

9. Mazey

AnInternet Protocol address(IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in acomputer networkthat uses theInternet Protocolfor communication.[1]An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interfaceidentificationand locationaddressing. Its role has been characterized as follows: "A nameindicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there."[2]
    The designers of the Internet Protocol defined an IP address as a 32-bit number[1] and this system, known as Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4), is still in use today. However, due to the enormous growth of the Internet and the predicted depletion of available addresses, a new version of IP (IPv6), using 128 bits for the address, was developed in 1995.[3] IPv6 was standardized as RFC 2460 in 1998,[4] and its deployment has been ongoing since the mid-2000s.
    IP addresses are binary numbers, but they are usually stored in text files and displayed inhuman-readable notations, such as 172.16.254.1 (for IPv4), and 2001:db8:0:1234:0:567:rektlord:1 (for IPv6).
    TheInternet Assigned Numbers Authority(IANA) manages the IP address space allocations globally and delegates fiveregional Internet registries(RIRs) to allocate IP address blocks tolocal Internet registries(Internet service providers) and other entities.

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

See here for somewhat basic explanation.
    I don't like wikipedia, but it should be fine here.:p
    Dammit Mazey, you beat me to it!

Mazey likes this.
  11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

My name is Hella, I would like to re-apply for admino-status please.

Are there any tasks that you need me to do, perilous quests that require much daring and fabulous pizazz?

12. Mazey

oh sorry, some things happend and like 4 admins got removed, pardon.

13. Kamy55

Kamy55 Catapult Fodder

Hi, I post here because I was banned from your server this morning for no reason. There was some guys talking about philosophy and stuff, and at the end they were only 4 left, 2 blue, 2 red, and instead of fighting they were chatting. So I called a next map vote, which passed, and then an admin (Schizoid) said "I will ban you kamy. Philosophy is always a good subject. ALWAYS" and then ban me. At this time I can't join your server, I've got a screenshot too proove it. http://i.imgur.com/bVCbFxA.jpg
    So please do something about my ban and this guy. Sorry if my post isn't in the right place.

master4523 likes this.
  14. Guitarman

I remember this! That was a fascinating conversation we were having btw. I don't really think you should have been banned though considering that other people voted for the map to change and that I don't see how the map changing effected the convo. I vot in favor of you being unbanned Kamy55 unless someone points out a very good reason why you were banned. Sorry if I'm getting up in the admins business:oops:

15. Kamy55

Kamy55 Catapult Fodder

Yeah that's clearly an admin abuse. But someone talked with the person in charge and he said the admin will stay admin and I'm still banned from this server. I really don't get it ...

16. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Either there was another guy Schiz banned for Downtalking Philsosophy, or you're already unbanned.

17. Kamy55

Kamy55 Catapult Fodder

I just checked and yes I'm unbanned. Thank you.

18. lagiacruswhite

lagiacruswhite Catapult Fodder

Hi, Although I doubt I will be allowed I would LOVE to be an admin for this server, it is my favorite server and I only don't play on it when it is full, I have no experience but I guess I need to start somewhere eh? I know the rules (no griefing, no hacking etc) I mainly just think I would be good for the position because I play on the server so much, and I would probably be a constant admin on the weekends. (I pretty much play half the day on weekends!)

19. Arch-Vile

Arch-Vile Catapult Fodder

Nice server Smurf (Now that your Mazey i will allways see you as Mazzy from BG2, how will i put up my life back together.).

. ;> Cheers From Filystyn ;>>>>>

20. Guitarman

When did Smurf change his name to Mazey?

Mods: jackitch