1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Error compiling servers

Discussion in 'Help' started by bru-jaz, Dec 24, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/error-compiling-server-scripts.17127/
    -Error comiplig server scripts- When connect to modded servers.

Because the last reply is a year old, ive made this new thread for this issue that i had today. It didnt happened 2 days ago, when ive played shipkret and Red Army's mod.
    Ive got two copies in two different pcs. One with win 8.1 run via steam. And other with win xp directly from the exe.

Ive already forced to uptate and still send me the same message. I dont want to uninstall kag on both computers because its very tedious.
    Could it be just those servers or maybe some weird update that ruined my game?

Ive uploaded what i think is the log when id connect to red army server. Notice that the last server of shiprket ive join (very last line) kicks me with the message "Disconnected for an unknow reason", while the shiprket server "default", kicks me telling me that was a script error.

Thank you very much

edit--
    I think this must be the reason:
    (On the Build 1337's thread)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. InnicintChickin

InnicintChickin Builder Stabber

there was an update changing the way mods work (if I am not mistaken), so some mods will have probably compiling errors until they are updated, too

3. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

thanks.
    Well, that's kinda horrible.
    I think that might be the reason for the most modded servers are empty the most times.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey