1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Capture the Bacon

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Nixito, Nov 12, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

So we just added knights spawning with a bomb, and archers spawning with arrows on Capture the Bacon. It makes it a bit more like some of the prior builds of KAG, and hopefully it will speed up games with archers being able to get into the action faster and knights blowing more stuff up. We may end up changing this, but we wanted to give it a try and see how it goes. Feel free to post any thoughts and input you have on the matter here. We'll probably ignore you, and potentially even laugh at you. But we will at least read what you post.

Noburu and Wonkyth like this.
  2. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Sweet. This server is great for if you like the older versions of KAG and/or epic battles. I come for the epic battles :D

Screenshot from last night:

Attached Files:

3. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

Builders now start with 40 wood. Now all 3 classes can get into the action faster.

4. Caseus

Caseus Shipwright

Alas, I am sad to announce that the non-premium Capture the Bacon has been discontinued. The ever-full CtB appears to be draining the server's network allotment far too quickly. The premium-only Capture the Bacon: Kosher Edition will remain up for the foreseeable future.

5. Noburu

Tis a sad day indeed. Quite possibly the greatest KAG server.

6. Henry9000

Henry9000 Bison Rider

I suggested putting up a donate button somewhere so we could at least give people a say in whether the non-premium CtB server will continue or not, but Caseus is apparently a communist and hates free flow of the dolla$.

That is all.

7. Noburu

You can always all go to my server for your free player ctf kicks, its very similar to CTBacon, just a bit smaller. :)

In fact I think I will add a eulogy on my server description for your server.

EDIT: Server name in sig.

8. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

CtB: K is still a pretty nice server. While it doesn't get nearly as full as CtB did(usually), it's typically quality players, making for far more interesting games.

9. Noburu

I agree, Ive had my most enjoyable games on premium only servers. Problem is it can be hard to keep them full.

10. bills6693

bills6693 Shopkeep Stealer

I've never seen anyone on CtB:K. Ever. Its quite saddening, but whenever I go on its only me myself and I...

11. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

12. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

Yeah. Usually the way it works is a few Bacons hop on, and since that makes it so there's people on the server, more people come on the server, and it ends up full pretty quick. Try dragging a few more premium members with you. ;D

13. Noburu

Yeah its kinda hard to jump start premium servers, but once you do its the most fun you will have in KAG. No griefers, retards, or minecrafters.

Nixito likes this.
  14. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Good server with good players..Sometime I lag a bit but it's a nice server.

15. bills6693

bills6693 Shopkeep Stealer

Why is a premium player neceserily not a minecrafter/retard? I am a premium, I bought it because I enjoyed it, want to support the game, and look forward to zombies! But I am still fairly new and although I try to be useful and not retarded in what I do, I admit I'm still not that skilled.

16. Noburu

People that are willing to buy and support MM and Geti and the development of KAG tend to also be people who are more mature and willing to learn and try to get better. I dont necessarily mean they are always better, but they tend to be more well behaved.

IloveElectro likes this.
Mods: jackitch