1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bomb slashable.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by m0zzila, Jun 4, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Hey folks.
    What about throwing a bomb into the air, and then slashing it, so it flys much further than a normal throw?
    What do you think about that?

2. Toy

Toy Bison Rider

That makes no sense :huh?: This is not tennis.

3. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Actually it does make sense. Not sure from balance standpoint though, as most ranged weapons are quite limited in range.

4. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Yea that might be the issue, you can already throw it quite far... Well was just only an idea I came across and thought it would be a fun feature.

[Edit:] Actually it could be considered countering a flying Bomb from an enemy knight, slashing it back to him

5. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Sometimes 'fun' ruin things.
    Also: This idea = KAG Classic?

:up: :thumbs_up: This isn't Volleyball/Baseball either.

Edit: The thread title should be "Bombs boost-able when slashing."
    Because this isn't fruit ninja.

Toy likes this.
  6. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

True... "sometimes"

Ahm since this is in the KAB folder, its not for KAG...

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Excuse me but this "KAB" you are talking about is still KAG, it's just KAG Beta.

Ontopic: I'd imagine the ability to slashing bombs to be somewhat overpowered, imagine a bunch of knights charging at the enemies fortifications. Enemies are throwing bombs and those who are charging just go ham and slash around in the air to shoot the bombs back to them. Also, this wasn't in KAG Alpha. Never. All you could do is that if you were slashing that bombs would fly further. But you couldn't slash them back. Just sayain.

delankski likes this.
  8. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

With KAB i meant KAG Beta...
    Well nvm...
    -closerequest-

9. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I won't close a thread just because you request me to do so. Just so you know in the future.

10. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Well, haven't we already figured out that it is not a reasonable feature because on the one hand range Weapons are very limited in range, and the kngiht is already able to throw the bomb quite far, and on the other hand it was not in KAG Alpha.

11. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

This could apply to something else, like kegs. There is a very limited range for those, but because the keg has a durability, then if it was damaged before hand (archer fire, previous bombs, fire), it could blow in your face.

For less griefing, posssibly mini-kegs only.

Mods: Rainbows