1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I've seen a griefer a few times today, first on Beo's CTF then on another one, who uses at least 3 accounts to rejoin every time he is votekicked and carry on. hcel, poisonteam, and libre are the names I'm pretty sure about, of course there could always be more. Its always the straightforward variety of logging on, immediately placing spikes/blocking doors and not pretending otherwise so it shouldn't be too hard to spot if you ever see him on the server.

I think I've seen hcel banned on Beo's before but I think he needs an IP ban given the variety of accounts. Anyway cheers.

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I've mentioned Poisonteam before, I think. He was a chronic afk player, who would always be sapping the strength of the opposite team to whoever owns the account...

We'll be on the lookout for them in future, I guess. ^_^

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I've perma banned hcel and libre because of griefing earlier.

4. mishKa

mishKa Mayo for everybody. ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛ Donator

I don't know what's your policy on voting for no reason, especially when there is no apparent reason. To me it seemed like if the "clan" tagged as [FW] was taking over the red side. No sure if this kind of behavior is okay with you, but thought I'd share anyway.

96Kenobi likes this.
  5. justi01

justi01 Haxor

If they keep randomly vote kicking people, then this becomes an issue.

6. FranticIch

FranticIch Let me be your tank... Donator

Dude, i said 2 times " its building time". Everyone was building friendly the whole time, but u didnt stop to attack -.-

7. wuber123

wuber123 Horde Gibber

Our "clan" is 2 people big xD
    FW= Frantic wuber

8. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

about Kicking thing,it's not just our main problem but it is in Accusation of griefings...MAN today i got Kicked by people (Noobs) because i removed their sky spikes and wrote something AND I DID WARN THEM!,so my point is the very problem is in Beo too

9. Hella

Griefing accusations is a problem that is impossible to resolve, to be frank. We can't control people, but you shouldn't normally be votekicked unless you do something other people find wrong.

And the [FW] fellows? I'm afraid you can't control people either. The game is about killing each other, and if you're after build time, you should probably head to a server which actually has build time. MishKa wasn't in the wrong for playing the game as it is supposed to be played, because if you want to play peacefully you need unanimous agreement. It doesn't work if people votekick others for playing the game properly..

Beef likes this.
  10. justi01

justi01 Haxor

The TL, DR version is: Don't do that again, if you wanna build peacefully, go to a creative server.

11. FranticIch

FranticIch Let me be your tank... Donator

or a server with building time? xD

12. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

This aint funny. You falsely votekicked a respected member of this community.

96Kenobi likes this.
  13. Hella

Galen, everyone's a respected member of this community! We've already talked about the problems with their actions, and I'm sure everyone understands that they shouldn't do that sort of thing again.

I mean, I'd react in an identical way if anyone else reported being falsely votekicked.

14. Roflington

Roflington Shark Slayer

today two people in the same clan vote kicked the same person, i asked why, they didnt reply, then 5 mins later they votekicked him again, and i asked why... no reply. I was looking over the player they were trying to kick and he was doing nothing wrong, so i warned them that if they do it again they will be kicked for an hour. I asked them at least 3 times to explain the votekicks and nothing ... They didnt do it again though. (Kratos and Eleonor were their names or there abouts)

96Kenobi likes this.
  15. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

where are you Roflington when we need someone like you :QQ:
    </br>--- merged: Jul 23, 2012 11:57 PM ---</br>
    i would like to report Theoden for Trollism,Griefing And Stupid Accusations of Griefing

Here is Chat Log (it's looong :p) http://pastebin.com/XKQBMDYG

btw alot of people wanted to kick him too but they couldn't as they were on reds and that noob had much freinds o his team defending his ass :>:(: i had to change teams cause he was seriously mad and kept trolling with Outpost

Also he was stopped by Sirlancelittle for griefing :skull:

16. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Thanks for the chat log, Maher. I'll use your source on my report on him.

17. Hella

Soooo..... you've provided us with some fairly conclusive evidence right there..

Any response to those accusations from one Mr. Maher90, Maher90?

18. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

I don't think Maher ever griefed in this server, Hella.

19. Hella

The fact is irrelephant, I'm afraid. If a player has griefed in one server, what is the reasoning behind not preventing him from griefing in a second, slightly more handsome server?

20. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Irrelevant elephant?

Mods: jackitch