1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I personally love golden cocks.

What?

However, Ranged66, having people falsely votekicked CAN get you banned.

GalenMarek likes this.
  2. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

It is art to build gigantic penis statues in KAG.
    Penises shows many emotions. sometimes very deep ones.

[​IMG]

3. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

you really show a great Dictatored Reason to ban him or kick him whatever..you cannot force to ban him JUST for making crosses you actually can report him when he griefs or does buildings that hurt or kill teammates OTHER THAN THAT you cannot even talk about him :P

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

No, Maher, we do listen. It's just when a person is openly trolling another, without actually harming their team, it just doesn't really need punishment.

Technically, Beo's Servers are a dictatorship, in that they are controlled by a small group of people, except they are a dictatorship in the Roman style, with powers being supposedly neither arbitrarily used, nor unaccountable, in that we are subject to rules and need justification ourselves.

What we aren't is a totalitarian regime, as we do not regulate every single part of the game, and there are limits to our authority.

Get yo' facts right, bro.

GalenMarek and justi01 like this.
  5. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

*PokerFace* ._.

6. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Rekah has just came to the server. He's trying to bug me with his foriegn language bullshit again.

7. Hella

copper40, I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees with me when I say that your sheer asininity is being promulgated by Rekah. I talked to him earlier, and he seemed to understand. I told him you had complained about him and his little friend, and he reponded perfectly well.

Now, is all foreign language 'bullshit'?

Darf ich bitte verbieten ihm für seinen insgesamt Dummheit, Beo?

8. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Thanks, I like it when people only talk in english, it's easy for me to understand.

9. Hella

Unfortunately, not everyone speaks english as their first langauge. In fact, you could take a look at Beo himself, for instance. He is in the Germanyland, and I'm sure people wouldn't object if he spoke a little of his native langauge every now and then.

Of course, the server is generally english speaking, but a little of other languages is forgiven, particularly in between those who are simply inept with the english language. Just remember that, next time, there are other people than you, and other people talk langauges that aren't yours. It helps to get used to it.

10. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Shark Slayer

Beo's WAR server is my #1 place to on KAG, its really fun and reasonable.

I have one small complaint about it though; could the flood mechanic be made more sensibly?
    Instead of having the water level snap instantly to the top of the level instantly after reaching the bottom, could the water be made go up fast progressively? The water can go down slow, but it could be 3-4x faster when it goes up during the flooding phase.

Its just too sudden right now.

justi01 likes this.
  11. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Beo tried to make the water slowly rise, but instead of slowly rising the water slowly decreases until it reaches...Well, flood level. It would be nice if this flooding issue was changed/fixed though. :)

12. Doolie

Doolie Catapult Fodder

Yes hello, hello. I was wrongly banned. You see, what I was trying to do was set off a trap, then one of your admins went in a fury about me 'griefing' and froze me right before I could smash him with the collapse trap. He then proceeded to question me about what I was doing and how I was 'griefing'. then just straight up banned me after that little incident. I'm not sure if bans are permanent or how long, but it seems a little convoluted for killing the opposing team. BEO CTF (p.s. if you have a separate thread for this, sorry!)

13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

May you tell us who the admin was who banned you?

14. Doolie

Doolie Catapult Fodder

No idea who banned me. sorry about that, I just can't remember.

15. justi01

justi01 Haxor

You can check the chat logs for the admin who banned you. It's in the KAG folder which is named "logs", from there the chat logs are filled by the date, with the most recent games being at the bottem of the folder. Be sure to make sure it says chat log and not console log. :)

16. Doolie

Doolie Catapult Fodder

Okee dokey. Mqrius was the one who banned me. Thanks justi.

17. Galen

He probably did not ban you without a proper reason, so why don't you tell us the whole story???

18. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Galen, don't assume he's in the wrong here. Admins make pleanty of mistakes too, i know i've made a few mistakes as my time as the admin. I say we just wait for Mqrius to reply, since he knows the situation best.

19. Galen

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't wanted it to sound like that : /
    Ofcourse everyone can do something wrong.

(Excuse sentences which sound weird, I'm kinda tired)

20. justi01

justi01 Haxor

No worries man, you know how i said admins make mistakes? This is a decent example of it, since i took that the wrong way. :p

Mods: jackitch