1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Archer Drop Kick

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by dayleaf, Nov 3, 2014.

?

Would you like to see this in game?

1. Yes

9.5%
  2. No

76.2%
  3. Yes but (add specification)

4.8%
  4. Not yet, but still yes

9.5%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

Hi i wanted to suggest, that archer should have an aerial kick while he/she is falling.
    for example, while you are falling , you press space, and then he puts the leg down [or another animation] , and it deals even more damage than the normal stomp, maybe instead of 1 heart it deals 1.5 of damage.
    (yes i know, "the devs are not going to add more things to the game" but not adding things to the game is causing lack of players, and another steam sale is not going to solve it)

opinions/suggestions/thoughts?

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

ive lost faith in humanity

zampanothechimera likes this.
  3. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

please , contribute something to the thread, and...
    why?

Reudh likes this.
  4. PUNK123

this is one of the worst suggestions ive ever seen(knocks the "Make the Game have free servers" out of the park)Its one of the most un-needed things in this game and would be a waste of time for the developers and testers

in conclusion i hate this idea and like you less now

5. Go ahead, punk123. Make my day. In all seriousness, be nice!

@dayleaf there is functionality to this sort've effect - if you grapple the ground to accelerate yourself downwards onto a foe, you do stomp them, though it's very easy to be punished. Look at Verrazano's signature as an example.

PUNK123 likes this.
  6. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

Yeah, i know that tactic, sadly if you fail you will get stunned and well... idk
    obviously i woudlnt do the same damage as a grapple stomp, easy for new players, and could be combined too, grapple kick...
    however, if you think its necessary, or this thread is just pointless, lock it.

7. PUNK123

Sucess i thank god and my inspiration

[​IMG]
    @Reudh i new eventually my attitude would pay off

8. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

I retracted myself, mainly cause the words of reudh so...

9. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

I didnt knew you could do that, merge it then.
    thanks btw

(for @PUNK123 : at least i do something costructive for the community and the game)

10. PUNK123

I suppose now it has a use, but i cant help feeling it being locked with me having the last post as a victory gif would have been the best option

11. zampanothechimera

zampanothechimera Shopkeep Stealer

Every Archer :down:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] ::P:

12. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

exactly! every fucking archer fails the 90% of times trying to grapple stomp, and this kick would do more not-so-significant damage than stomp and without getting stunned if you fail (depends on the high) , and if have enough balls you can make a grapple stomping kick.

13. zampanothechimera

zampanothechimera Shopkeep Stealer

it just be little nooblets killing themselves to do half a heart of damage

14. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

I'm not sure... This idea smells like cancer.

PUNK123 likes this.
  15. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

M8, this is actually a decent suggestion that makes sense. Also, the "Make the game have free servers" thread probably made everyone lose braincells just from reading it. This is an actual suggestion that makes sense, whereas the other thread... I dont even know how to quantify that level of stupidity.

16. PUNK123

Everyone else agreed even the author that this suggestion is pointless and your post is just an attempt to start an argument which makes it more useless than this suggestion good job

Jedi13 likes this.
  17. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

I was reffering to it making physical sense. I am not attempting to start an argument, rather. I am trying to point out that it is rather ufnair to compare an actual feature to something like the Free Servers thread.

PUNK123 likes this.
  18. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Hmm. honestly, it's quite easy to stomp if your a good archer, I'm not but some other people are like, "stomp release shotgun LOL DED." So this would basically break TDM, people wouldn't care about knight, and etc.

Jedi13 likes this.
Mods: Rainbows