1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Annoying glitch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by silvershade10, Oct 5, 2012.

1. silvershade10

silvershade10 Builder Stabber

I'm not sure if this is in the right place but here I go,

Well I was playing today and someone had his hand green I ask how and he tells me I do it and die again I try and die eventually like 5 people we doing it, meaning our respawns went down. So its not bad apart from being able to see in the dark just annoying.

2. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Ok. ill tell you how. press C to grab the bomb on the ground as soon as it expoads. bombs not there but light is.

3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Thanks for telling him, Report it to bugs.kag2d.com. (Is that it?)

kl4060 and justi01 like this.
  4. silvershade10

Yes kl I know but our respawns went dowwwwwwwwwn.

5. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

hahaha i get it. ok. ok. Your spawn went down by 5-30. Its ONE GAME AND ONLY 30 spawns. its not like it went down by 100.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Wow, ill explain it in depth, (stay with me now ;0).;)

The 'glitch' or 'bug' you saw was a green light from a 'invisible' bomb that doesnt explode when you do it a certain way.

I would have uploaded a vid on youtube, but i dont remember my password, so ill just explain.

1st. You throw a lit bomb to the ground.(Straight after you press C to throw it)

2nd. You stand over the bomb while its counting down, with your shield facing the bomb.

3rd. You wait for the bomb timer to drop down to 8 seconds(Maybe 10, depending on what server your on).

3rd. Then you pick up the bomb,(While shielding ofcourse), and the bomb should explode and you should life off the ground a few blocks.

4th. There should be a fizzing sound when(And if) you did it right.

5th and last. You should be able to walk into some place dark, (e.g, tunnel, or base with light blocked out.) Then there should be a green light around you.

Whala! You now know how it works.
    (P.S: IF it doesnt work the first time you try it, try picking up the bomb at different times(E.g, bomb timer is 4 seconds), Or stand a little to the left or right of the bomb).

Yours cheerfully,

-Tj- :)

7. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

let me summerise.
    1.pick up a exploding bomb.

GloriousToast and MechaTrickster like this.
  8. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

If you only do that, you would explode, i only did all of that, so one of the mods for this thread can get it fixed in the next update.

(And if they also want to try it themselves. :D)

9. silvershade10

I know -Tj-

Anyway kl they were blowing up our base left right and center and I don't Like people getting silly ideas in their head to do it every game.

Anyway it was like 0-40-50

10. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

Tunneler's:rollseyes:

11. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

It's easiest to do it in a cave/hallway that is two blocks high, so you don't fly backwards and not catch the green light. I do it all the time, I've been called a hacker a bunch. Then they ask me how to do it, so I say either "I'm a pumpkin" or "magic"