1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Add buttons in menu

Discussion in 'Help' started by nkChehov, May 4, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. nkChehov

nkChehov Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Is it possible now? (can't find any levers)

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

What menu?

3. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Nope, its possible to add them to the menu XMLs but not possible at this point to modify their actions. We might be able to add simple script hooks to them at some point, but we're
    If you want to make an alternative way of running the game you can make your own launcher and make it execute KAG with the specified parameters ( eg "KAG nolauncher noautoupdate autostart ../Mods/Script/To/Run.as autoconfig ../MaybeCustomConfig.cfg <connection info if you so choose, or put that in the script>" ) - can be run using the normal language constructs to execute another program on the users system, only caveat is of course that the user hitting esc will bring them back to the normal KAG menu (which I guess you could butcher beyond recognition if you really wanted)

kaizokuroof likes this.
  5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I think you're referring to seclevs - IE the Admin Menu for admins? As far as I know, they were 'Fixed" so you should be able to use the menu with regards to the commands that you have access for - Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

lavalord likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey