1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yeah no, you could have killed people and it wasn't doing anything. Thank you for giving me evidence of how bad you are. Put on archer only muted seclev.

Celia and Radpipe like this.
  2. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

What the fuck! I was just trying to back up gavier and you go ape shit and mute my ass?!

3. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

yep

sheek and Mazey like this.
  4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

hey, jews is a race

5. copper40

Well and Kouji had NO reason to deny builder/knight to me. Complete fucking bullshit. Nobody was near the damn swastika. Inexcusable.

6. Graver

Graver Haxor

Kouji mean we all can grief and not be banned :) And stupid building isnt nazi? Fucking hitler.

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Totally inexcusable. I should be banned.

Noburu, PumpkingSlice, Galen and 2 others like this.
  8. Graver

Graver Haxor

You said mine building was stupid, but nazi was better, oh very nice.

9. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

So you recorded yourself griefing structures in an attempt to get an admin removed?

Me thinks someone is pending for a banning.

PumpkingSlice and Radpipe like this.
  10. copper40

No, fuck off. Of all the servers I've played on, this is the absolute shittiest. There weren't anybody spawning.

I have had enough of the abuse on this server. Kouji doesn't give a fuck and decides to bar me from using builder/knight? Dirty pool, mister. Dirty pool.

11. Whatever happened to you never coming back on the server again? (Quick someone go grab where he said that, too lazy to do so myself)

Celia likes this.
  12. copper40

Ok you know what? I completely disagree with Graver. I only did that because people kept bitching. By the way, deleted my other comments earlier and removed the video I linked.

13. Kouji

Anyways, he isn't banned. Simply put Graver and Copper40 are now the first newest people on the Muted + Archer only seclev.
    If you never want to play again on this server then fine. I don't care. I don't know how you haven't gotten it through your skull that we never wanted you here in the first place. We simply have fun in make you mad because all you do is complain and act childish.

OMG A SWATIKA THAT ISN'T HURTING ANYONE, MUST DESTROY. OH MAN, AN ADMIN IS DOING SOMETHING, MUST SPAM CHAT ABOUT ABUSE. SOMEONE IS GRIEFING MY TOWER BY MAKING IT 1000x BETTER. ~Copper40 every game ever.

You aren't getting removed from that seclev.

14. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

lolol omg can you believe how quickly he 180ed?

Action is one of the best servers in KAG. Sorry 4 ur luk.

Celia likes this.
  15. Graver

Graver Haxor

The best way, you have fucking up admins and now stop searching problems on we, problem is admins of this server

16. Kouji

Or you know, you could stop being a terrible player who cries like a bitch.

17. copper40

Okay you know what? Ban me from the server then. It'll make us both happy. I'll just play on another server with better administration. Besides, everyone's been bitching about this server. So, good bye, good luck, and GOOD riddance.

18. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

>getting this reckd over a swastika
    >implying all action server admins aren't proud aryan members who heil hitler daily
    >heil

19. Graver

Graver Haxor

Change name of that server ,, Hitler Server ", bans for destroying nazi symbols...

20. Kouji

[​IMG]

AJ, Noburu, thebonesauce and 3 others like this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.