1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] [CTF + Trolls]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by BlueLuigi, Nov 23, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Action [!] | Pros Only
    Pass: Only cool people know?!
    Currently hosting:Unlimited (Noburu Style), with only a certain amount of people knowing the password.

Overview:
    Unlimimited, lives, small maps, not too many resources on start.

Rules:
    No griefing, no hacking, the regular. I don't mind squeezing, but no squeeze tunnels, be courteous of others, however I believe everyone on here should get the idea.

Action [!]

Currently hosting: Currently down, will be going up shortly for something random, most likely scrims server or some such.

Note: I just started this on HGS, and I've noted people saying there is a lot of lag (hosted in Texas currently), so I may move it to another location, it also may be down time to time because of this, I'm unsure.

2. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Red need lives and blue need to bombs for balance cause red is always winning.

EDIT:I meant two not to

3. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

I'd love to join, need any maps? :3

4. BlueLuigi

Would love some more maps for this game mode to add variety.

5. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

I'll get working on that, what's your server called?

6. BlueLuigi

Experimental Server :)

7. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Hersa map. Not really defend but more like a fun one.

Fall.png

8. AJ

Heres a map i didnt finish it so you can put tents were you want its for ATTACK/DEFEND i recomend the mountain complex has shops and quarters.(Mainly its not finished so that you can put what you want were.)

EDIT:Im an idiot forgot map. Untitled.png

9. BloodGenio

BloodGenio Shipwright

Hmm after playing for a few hours earlier, I think maybe the input of builders that cant build structures(or maybe just ladders) for the blue team would be a good balance, especially because red team has a late game advantage(because the land in front of the castle is destroyed), and leaving the only way to get in through "bomb hopping". So I was thinking that a builder class that can destroy and build ladders would be a good addition.(maybe like 10 wood per spawn so its not too OP)(and also if you were to disable all other builds through modding).

10. BlueLuigi

I'm not sure if I can restrict what builders can build, if I can I'll look into it, you can discuss the game mode itself in Wonka's thread linked in OP by the way :)

11. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I played the last version, is very good. Keep the red lifes, but change the map (red is too overpowered) a little so red cant just sit and win on one of the towers

12. BloodGenio

BloodGenio Shipwright

Last versions pretty good too, i think as UnnamedPlayer said with just a lil bit of map adjusting it works well.

13. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Aww capping the flag as red doesn't win you the game anymore...

Is autobalance off or something? People keep joining blue and staying there. I guess they don't want to give up the bombs they'd never earn in a normal game.

14. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

i cant figure out this superman trick

15. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

This was really fun, partially because I seem to be quite good at it.

16. BlueLuigi

Yes, I had turned autobalance off (apparently there's no option to only have it autobalance end of game, I'll turn it back on next restart if people are really going crazy and all ganging up, I was hoping people would balance themselves and not gang up but heh)

Changes being made this restart (hopefully working):
    Capping flag wins game, either team (Red with it's severely limited lives shouldn't try though, someone let me know if Red's stone count is too high, if it is I'll lower it, cata spam is a bit overpowered or was)
    Red still has same unit count (5 per player)

Still trying to make myself a new map, but I suck, once I figure it out though I'll do that. There's one that's just a hill, I have a feeling it might be too lacking for red, but I'll toss it in the mix if anyone wants.

17. AJ

Me and Electro were able to steal blue flag on the original map.
    EDIT:And the flag on other map to both early in game.(We were red.)

IloveElectro likes this.
  18. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yeah you get some rather annoying bugs...
    screen-11-11-24-17-50-21.png

Worm likes this.
  19. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

Just turn build-... oh yeah. NEVERMIND.

20. BlueLuigi

Yes, is a problem with the map. If I knew how to edit maps to remove the bedrock layer under the tent I would do it myself. :)

(Or is it a server value that automatically places bedrock under tents? don't know)

Mods: jackitch