1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[844][Gen] Bad Buildings

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by norill, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Post every derpy castle, penis tower, minecraft houses, slabs and other useless shit you came across here.

Bez tytułu.png explanation for newbies: this is bad. 1 bombjumping knight and your team loses. notice the hall is open from above. that useless slab in the front wasted crapton of stone, which could be used to build a freaking stone door in the roof.

RadioActive, Beepo and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

The worst ones I've seen is where people build fences on the side of the hall facing their spawn, so when the Hall gets captured the enemy have a wall that you can't climb, and usually all sorts of tunnels and things that you can't flush them out from.

3. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I think last time we had a thread like this we decided we didn't want to have too much of a public shaming of noobies. But lets see where this thread goes.

Anyways that building really isn't all that bad. Very sturdy looking front with multiple openings for defenders, some nice spikes and a handy pit of sorts. There is only a small handful of people in KAB who can bomb jump competently, especially for a tower of that height.

CoughDrop likes this.
  4. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

[​IMG]
    Uses 2x wood
    Enemy can shoot through it
    Brakes easy
    If you think platforms don't hold enemys, you are wrong!

lilstin likes this.
  5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

@OP, if that building had an archer's nest of wooden platforms, it's actually be a very good building.

However, -never- use ground level doors. Ever.

Hawxx likes this.
  6. kilmanio

kilmanio Arsonist

It's not that hard, except with tomato bombs.

7. steve_jobs

steve_jobs Bison Rider

In beta, ground level doors are fine.
    In fact it's better, as knights will find it harder to bomb through the walls.

8. bullshit, ground level doors are cancer that makes you open your base every time you want to attack

Food likes this.
  9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

if you want more resiliency against bombs at ground level, why not just make the 2 bottom blocks stone doors sealed from the other side?

10. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

screen-13-10-26-10-18-20.png
    This person had no idea how migrants worked. Unless he planned on spending 1000 gold on migrants to fill the factories.

11. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Or the glitch that put 3 factories in one spot.

12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I like how one fire arrow would take out that entire base.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2013 ---
    You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words?

[​IMG]

I'll let you guys guess what the story is behind this.

13. your team got raped by llama tower.

amgtree and kilmanio like this.
  14. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It was mainly the moron builders though. In any other game where we didn't have dudes building reverse trap towers, a simple bomb jump and I'd be cutting that blue tower down in seconds. They added the ladders on the red side after I swapped over but man I was so pissed. Couldn't get past my own tower and blue dudes were just hopping over so I team swapped because I couldn't stand it anymore.

15. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

"REMOVE BLOCK PLEASE"
    "OMG YOU BUILDERS SUCK"
    Must have been pretty bad. lol

Klokinator likes this.
  16. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Don't forget about the "WHERE AR THE KNIGHTS" comment... xD
    It's obviously horrible... xD
    I also kinda see that female archer to the right.. doing the nazi salute and all that.. xD
    Apparently noobs are nazis. xDD (No jk... he's just doing the thumbs up shizzle)

17. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

I hate when people make tunnels that start either close to, or behind your base but then don't think to put any doors along the way. Then after they get rekt the other team has direct access to your base.

18. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Tunnels should always be started from outside the main tower and dug directly into the enemy's main base. Anyone who starts a tunnel from inside the base should probably not be having children.

PandemicCommander likes this.
  19. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

The absolute biggest problem with the steamnewbies is the fact that they don't know how to backwall.

EhRa likes this.
  20. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

My relationship with all these beta noobs is definitely a love/hate relationship. I love them because my k/d is constantly up in that 50/7 ratio (I am my own killer for at least half of those ::D:). I hate them because they are newbs who are annoying and don't know what they're doing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 22, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 22, 2013 ---
    I wish there was a beta server exclusively for those of us who really loved kag for what it was back when classic was the best thing ever. I miss those days..........::(:

Starsly likes this.