1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[514] Low-Resources trap by Savoy.

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Savoy, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Savoy

Savoy Catapult Fodder

• added build number and moved to right section
    Hi. I just made a trap, that requires very small resources.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2mg1mrt.jpg

Why the upper part of tower is bomb proof ?
    Because the bridges are warming bombs, when you are in the bridges you dont get any damage.

I hope you enjoy.

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

You're a bit late; as of the most recent update, bridges no longer absorb bomb explosions to protect you. Also, is it just me, or can enemies just walk right through your "trap"? In fact, it seems more dangerous to teammates than to enemies. :huh?:

Another note: you should upload images directly onto the Forum with the "Upload a File" button instead of using an image-hosting site because they can expire, leaving us with nothing to see. (And don't forget the Build Number [548] in the title!)

3. Faustbyte

Faustbyte Catapult Fodder

I'll help you out here. [​IMG]

Two well placed bombs in the trap entrance can easily collapse this tower. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

4. Well, this is a month old thread for another build, if you haven't noticed.

5. Faustbyte

Faustbyte Catapult Fodder

Just in case when the newbies comes and check these out