1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Hooray for having 9 points from 18 kills (Wtf? o.O)

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Might I also add that t0rchic despite having the lowest score (lol) actually captured the flag to win us the game.

3. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

yay for sacrifice :D secret base FTW

4. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

I managed to take down the enemies OP using arrows, each of the 5 times they tried putting one up.
    [​IMG]

5. willy

willy Guest

Here's a wild suggestion: Make an outpost yourself!

It's not that hard to do. Let me break it down for you:

1. Go to tent, switch to builder
    2. Go get 120 wood, and 60 gold
    3. Go make an outpost

ffs, stop complaining that other people in an online game won't do what you want. Do it yourself. Unless you're in a clan, you take what you can get when it comes to your team mates.

6. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

its 70 gold pretty sure and not sure but 140 wood?

7. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

60 gold 120 wood
    10 wood per piece, 5 gold per piece

8. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

um why i always go for 70 gold then :x ^^

9. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Argued with the player Asshole for a bit while on the same team, he kept calling us archers useless and how he was the only one doing anything. He switched teams finally, and our team got the flag. While they all chased after the flag carrier, I ran back to their base. They killed our flag carrier, Asshole went off about how awesome he was killing our carrier, then I grabbed the flag and took off. Got killed on the way, but managed to throw the flag to a teammate who easily walked it back to our base.
    So satisfying.
    Also pulled a 10/0 as an archer when I first joined the map, got it to 21/3 before switching to builder and knight to help break down the fortress.

10. ComJak

ComJak Shipwright

If you read my entire post (which I don't blame you for not doing.. it is long) the problem is that the miners on my team have generally mined all the easy access gold leaving me to have to dig super deep through lots of rock to get to it. By then, the enemy is already knocking at our door because they rushed out at the beginning and had outposts up within 30 seconds of match start.

So yes, when the match starts and I realize that no one is building anything, it is too late for me to make my own outpost.

11. Biffleur

Biffleur Guest

I see this in most of games Comjak, so no you're not unfair.

And lol @ the retard who answered you

12. Iron Kurtain

Iron Kurtain Guest

"autenticating"
    "connection to master server failed"
    Retry...
    ...Same thing.
    Well whatever,is anybody else having this problem?

13. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Server's down ATM. Give it a bit.

14. Sir Remski

Sir Remski Guest

Server's back up guys!

15. Beef

Beef Guest

It's still giving me trouble. Can't connect now, but was working fine for a while. It must look like I'm griefing to my spawnmates, as I was mining out stone from around the underground OP to reinforce the walls (stone walls only use up one block of stone, but are as hard to destroy as those 30stone ones), but never got the chance to actually put them up. Damn.

There's still people on the server, so if any of you read this, could you fill it in before those foul Reds get to it? Cheers

16. Iron Kurtain

Iron Kurtain Guest

Tunneler=tunnel
    tunnels=ugly map
    ugly map=i quit.

And thats only the start.

17. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

That match was terrible.

18. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

[​IMG]

Piano likes this.
  19. chibifs

chibifs Guest

I killed Loki, several times! :D Knights gonna knight.

20. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Ye was awesome game with good people, we gained almost all their ground but no one made forward op, so slowly we were pushed back into second outpost fort, where came a stalemate and they suicide bombed through bedrock and got our outpost. I had had enough fun and a very good KD ratio while playing as a knight, so I quitted.
    [​IMG]

Froghead48 likes this.