1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP] The Crusades Mod Revival

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by TheCrusader, Jul 22, 2012.

?

Should I make Hospitaller Sprites?

1. Obviously, yea!

74 vote(s)
    71.2%
  2. Do we need them?

21 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. Don't waste your time on them.

9 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

I know most of you are probably playing beta now, but I've just looked over the sprites and I'm finishing off the Hospitaller Sprites. From now on instead of there being 2 Templar teams (Blue Templars V Red Templars, or Blue Desert Crusaders V Red Desert Crusaders), Now there will be Hospitallers V Templars and Teutons V Desert Templars. This way it looks much more varied and realistic. I know the Templars had disputes with the Teutonic Order and the Hospitallers so it is more historically logical and sound.
    Should be going up (It is up now) thanks for all the support, and now I'll get back to working playing with these :3 Have fun all!
    EDIT: screen-13-08-23-18-35-56.png screen-13-08-23-19-00-51.png

2. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

OH YES. I remember when I used the winter one a few years ago. This is gonna be great, thank you! Where's the winter one though? I think there's another one just like this, but with snow, from the same guy. Or am I completely wrong?