1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

We have a big issue in classic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chumind, Jul 12, 2014.

?

Patch hacks

1. Yes

59 vote(s)
    70.2%
  2. No

25 vote(s)
    29.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

awkward silence as beta sucking sinks in

Klokinator likes this.
  2. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

awkward silence as harmony doesn't realise that crying & trying to start a flame war, is just wasting his time and isn't going to change anything.

have fun over at classic! :0)

MadDog, Klokinator, Hella and 4 others like this.
  3. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Shark Slayer

lol im still wondering the the hell is saying no patching h1cks?:huh?::bird:

4. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

I see less Editor hacks but there is still a ton of fly hacks and speed hack. How is Cheat Engine possible to hack a game like this? No attempts to patch at least speed hack?

5. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

Still nobody but the community asking for and developing fixes to the current problems.
    More at 8

6. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

They ran when beta came out :/

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That's fantastic news, Harmony! Now that the community can develop it's own fixes, they'll be abolishing the statutory whine quota, right?

Conquerer and Galen like this.
  8. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Although these proposed fixes would be great, it isn't really in the devs' interests to fix a game that is slowly dying and won't have as many purchases/players in the future.

9. The Devs are nearly done with beta why would they run on backwards even more to Classic, even though it's free and is probably the first thing new players go on?

*Sarcasm

It would be great but probably not gonna happen

10. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Shark Slayer

I love how people stumble upon this thread and still think it. I get a kick out of it everytime.

11. Dialmen

Dialmen Bison Rider

Someone use the hack editor and he said its now free!!! ITS A PROBLEM BECAUSE ALL DOWNLOAD IT AND HACK IN ALL SERVERS
    :QQ: really need that patch soom

12. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Incase you still haven't realised what's going on from the last 4 pages. There won't be any patch, classic ( === ALPHA) is done. There won't be any patch coming. All you can do is to play on premium only servers, get admin(/s) or play on that server with this oldfags mod.

Pizza likes this.
  13. Dialmen

Dialmen Bison Rider

OLDFAF mod not working, now i see how samrrr is ddosing all servers of chidori

14. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

OK DEAL WITH IT CLASSIC IS DYING!

15. PixieKeira

PixieKeira Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Delta Force - Delta

:up:Has brain cells dying

sinnertie likes this.
  16. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So apparently that guy just posted on the forums here, is a huge jackass nobody likes, yet isn't pemabanned from classic? Odd.

He's even threatening to DDOS various servers on classic and implement patches to break various things. Apparently he's involved with this project too.

17. the backseat moderator strikes once again!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Knighthart, Galen and dual_chiecken like this.
  18. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I don't think you know what backseat moderating is, if you think my post(s) is/are an example of that.

I'd like to think that pointing dots from one bad thing to another is being helpful and preventing people from ruining everyone's enjoyment of a game but hey, what do I know. Maybe you like griefers and trolls ruining games.

LetsplayCmansez likes this.

19. Ej and the douche patrol are just buttfrustrated that classic is still a thing that exists, even though it's a far superior product as far as gameplay is concerned

If that was happening to beta they'd be bitching up a storm about it

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  20. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I dunno about a /far superior/ product, but I definitely have more fun playing it compared to the current beta build. It's pretty clunky though and I'm not a fan of the old movement physics system, or the way you light/throw bombs with two separate buttons, or how builders move at the speed of a slug when placing blocks down and can't jump at all (Being a mobile battle builder in beta is pretty badass). I'm certainly glad that kegs don't exist though, it gives buildings more longevity, though bombs are more powerful as a tradeoff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.