1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tsilliev's War mode

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Aug 24, 2013.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Details here and following posts. Tsilliev, if you want to write up an OP for me to put here, please be my guest.

Discuss stuff about this mod here. And, you know, stuff.
    ----

Hmm. Sounds like it could be fun, but I'd have to recommend that they be appropriately expensive. ;)

VanHuek and amgtree like this.
  2. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Yeah I thought so, I will make everything +1/3 more expensive and I am looking how to get normal coins from challenge mode and add more stuff to the workshop , it is interesting idea to make siege workshop for catapult and ballista, bomb workshop for bombs,kegs, bomb arrows etc, while we still have the factories, those workshops will provide what you haven't researched for a price. Classic players may like the old ways. And the items which are always researched like bombs and arrows will be cheap but not that much to replace the factory.
    Atm I am at a place with limited internet connectivity for ~5 days so I may reply late to other replies.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Can't wait, looking forward to it. :)

4. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Will healing work the same way with food or will you get like that bed thing in classic? ( cant remember its name lol )

5. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Good news everyone!
    [​IMG]

(Virtual) Coins for knight,archer and builder just like in TDM/Challenge.
    Download
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2013 ---
    Costs in workshop are lowered because a kill grants around 10 c and 1 hit per stone/gold ore, log yields 1 c.
    Now when you change to other class, you don't lose coins.
    If I forgot to update a building or something else tell me.

Quick question, would you like to replace the war base with build-able Hall and make Halls destroy-able?
    Mean while I will try to make barracks,dorms etc to be able to be built from the workshop using boxes, because builder inventory is too big. And I think to add bombs, arrows etc in the workshop for 30 c or something.

Test the mod and tell me how much to nerf the prices.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2013 ---
    You have dorm, you go near the dorm and get healed, just like in classic, you also have food, to store for later or to tame the bison with. And the healing in the dorm is free, I may add a price, but not sure yet.
    Hmm, I just tested on dedicated and builder couldn't get the coins, while in sandbox it works normally, can someone confirm? I will start fixing it.
    Edit: If your server/sandbox crashes at start up when you apply my files, maybe I forgot something so I am uploading all entities and rules here - Download