1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The great KAGoween Tournament (Livestream!)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by WanderMark, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Yeah it was fun, best match of the "season" if you ask me. POWER played well, good game you guys! :flex:

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  2. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Good job to all. Time for a victory dinner.

3. Good game MOLES. I'm not really one to blame anything cause I do believe the entire match was fair. I'm just pissed off at a certain few problems. The times seemed really off for us, even back when we fought YB. When we fought YB Brilly and Nitz had to miss work, Sigsson had to rush home, and I had to wake up early. For the MOLE fight I had only 3 hours of sleep and Nitz didn't make it, as he is our trump card. I know it's hard and all to manage times, so yeah.
    The tunneling thing actually made me laugh a bit. So that was the big surprise. We look forward to fighting you MOLEs in the future. Since, we're still ahead of you by one win :3
    Sincerely,
    A sleepy POWERfag.

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Well, i'm currently not happy about how the match was. I'm talking about Symph keep joining randomly so Justi left to give him a spot. That was pretty cool from Justi to do that, if it was me, I was gonna just say to Symph to gtfo. Also, that stone glitch with Sigsson, I know he did it because Killa did it with a cata but Sig did it alot. Killa did it one time and that was not desired. It ended this killed me, that's what happen when you abuse glitchs..

Anyways, MOLE was freaking strong, like these holes by Killa was pretty good and it was impossible for me to shoot them. :p
    Also Titmau, she was killing me alot and it was impossible to kill it. If we don't talk about what I said first, it was a pretty good match.
    Nice match MOLE's.

5. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Congrats! :)​
    MOLE.png

6. (My butthurt is high, cuz I'm like that)
    But that was actually pretty good. I can't complain, cuz I phucked up a few times (^Warrfork)
    I felt lonely at the end of games 1 and 2, also ;_;

7. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Forget excuses, MOLE played amazingly well and we didn't communicate as much as we should have. MOLE deserved the win. :)

The tourny was a complete blast, I loved every second of it. I hope something similar to this pops up in the future.

8. CheeseMeister and WanderMark like this.
  9. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

10. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Mark finally decided to hit that "stop livestreaming" button which gives us a nice 6-hour recording of all the matches from today including warmups, interviews, music, random ramblings, drama and much much ownage. Enjoy and good night.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  11. Vidar

Vidar KAG Guard Donator Tester

Great job by everyone!

3 and 0, damn Mole you scary.

UnnamedPlayer, Adinxs, Beef and 2 others like this.
  12. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

I would love to write a lengthy post here, telling everyone how much I love them. But my eyes are currently coming out of their sockets, so that post will have to wait.​
    Until then, congratulations to both BoW and Mole for the wins.​
    I am off to bed, headache, sore throat burning eyes. I will sleep well. Yes.​
    Thanks, everyone.​

13. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

It is the end of this tournament, but not the end of all tournaments! There will be more now I'm sure. :thumbs_up:

14. WAT.

rocker2 likes this.
  15. Yeah I cant believe it either man! I still dont get Ej and his scores.

16. I somehow jumped up 8 spots.

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Good show, guys! Really wish I could have been there! Totes looking forward to the next time we run dis shiz! :D

18. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

:up:

19. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

How the hell does nitz's score go down when he didn't play?

20. 4 people went up and made him fall down.

BlueLuigi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.