1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The great KAGoween Tournament (Livestream!)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by WanderMark, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True. Even after all that smack talk, it certainly was a pleasure fighting YB finally. Been trying to CW you guys long ago :p

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

It needs to be BoW vs YB first.

Save the best for last.

3. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Doing the BoW vs YB first makes more sense.

4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Yeah that's what we had planned. We will also be doing minute and a half long build times and no intermissions.

Stay tuned for more information.

5. So I can already say our match will be in 2 weeks? :(

6. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Oh I guess you missed it on the stream. We are planning to have both matches back to back for a big finale.

I've already contacted your leaders, so get organized asap.

7. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

Nah, we just do em both next week.

Big event and all.

8. Oooh sorry, yes I missed it and yeah it would be pretty cool to have them both on the same weekend.

9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Glad to see this coming together, even if the outcomes have been a little brief inthusfar.
    Just as a tip, would be great to have any intermission and warmup actually visible ;) I love your banner and all and I will GET HYPE but after a few hours I'd rather be watching some KAG, you know?

Also Re: times, just post the times for major time zones, GMT, CET, PST, AEST, etc. Clears up exactly what you mean for everyone (but I guess means you have to be super careful of typos or daylight saving time changes).

10. I'm not sure if I'm getting trolled at this point but:
    NO, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER HOW LONG YOU PLAYED.

Do you really think that the ranking is THAT retarded?

11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I think the 'GET HYPE' banner covers up Mark's sekrit actions that are meant to be offscreen as well, although it would be pure lovely if there was more of the intermission and warm up shown too.

12. Ummm... Our intermissions were sloppy. At best.
    (Also, they encompassed some of my more 'abstract' [inappropriate] building. Poor kids)

13. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

What if your not in any of these clans and want to participate in the tournament? I sure want to.

14. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Gofio likes this.
  15. I sure think it's looking like a nice tourney. Kinda hard to set up, though... Eh.

16. POWER did a nice play there, more interesting than BoW vs MOLE. I think next time we could include Delta and Sir? And maybe they can have up to 10 people, because they are not so experienced ? :D

17. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Could you just explain the actual formula. Is it total kills? K:d? Best finishing move?

18. I can only say that the number of played games/amount of played time doesn't make your score better or worse.

19. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Do you really think anyone will focus on improving their rank over winning the match? For all we know, your rankings are completely arbitrary. They're a little pointless if we don't know what they actually measure.

killatron46 and masonmistel like this.
  20. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Anyways making builders in the same list of knights and archers wasn't a good idea.
    Builders should be alone in another list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.