1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Blubbering Masses- Sob stories

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sigsson, Mar 12, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Welp, I woke up today and ate my meager supply of girl scout cookies I have left. The rest of them. On that happy note (along with the fact snow is blocking the sun out) there isn't enough mantears going around for all of us! So quick, find it in yourself to poke your squishy spot with a hasty shiv, and start crying!

Rules--
    1) Post a sad story about you, or even one you heard.

That's it! I"ll start off, with a story I found on Reddit today:

Let's go for a ride, Spot. We'll go for a ride and drive slowly through the park. I know you're not feeling up to chasing the ball these days, and that's okay. You're not letting me down, boy. It's really okay; I don't even like throwing the ball. No, I mean, I liked throwing the ball...but just I don't anymore. Oh, fuck it. It's okay, Spot. It's really okay. I've noticed you've liked sleeping a lot these days. And yesterday you wanted to sleep even more than you wanted to eat. And that's okay, Spot. I'm really, really not upset. I'm not mad at you for not eating the hamburger meat last night. If you're not hungry, you're not hungry. I'm not upset with you, really. I just want you to do things that you want to do. And you like to sleep now. And that's okay. That's really okay with me. I'm okay with that. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. We're going to go for a ride and then we're going to go take a long nap. You're going to forget about your arthritis and the cancer and all this shit. You'll feel so much better, so relaxed. And I'll be there with you. We're just going to take a long nap together. And it's going to be okay, Spot. It's going to be okay.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/explainlike...hat_is_about_to_happen_like_i_am_your/c8tmbxb

soulrealm likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi