1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Syn] Synergy

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by rymcd, Jan 17, 2015.

1. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I think we should just do every weekend we can. Public servers in the US aren't doing very well lately and we could really use the action.

2. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Are you guys available for a clan war soon?

3. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Same question.. hat is interested

4. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

I had to relay this capital information

5. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Clan war us already or I'll seduce your mothers.

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Jig's been in the hospital or something.

7. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Oh wow, hope he's alright. We can wait I guess.

8. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

REALLY o_o Why ?

9. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Okay, I'm not entirely sure about it, and I don't really wanna be the guy who spreads false rumors.

But Jig hasn't been online in several days, and he did mention having to get checked out for a stomach ulcer. Don't know if they're related.

10. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

11. That's what happens when you swallow
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2015 ---
    Hope he's doing alright though. Chukka sends his love :heart:

12. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Darg sends more love than Chukka.

Hope that he's alright and, for Para's sake, that it isn't just that he's on a road trip. :potato:

13. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

/sendlove adrianza jigsaw 1000lp

14. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Thanks for the smile its nice to see some love.

I had gone to a hospital twice and they misdiagnosed me with ulcers. Sent me home with some light meds, sure enough half a week later my fucking appendix BURST in my apartment around 2 am!!!
    If my girlie wasn't there to call 911 I'm not even sure what would've happened. I couldn't even move much at the time. I had never felt something so painful, I was even crying for help(didn't have much of a voice at the time) for a solid 30 mins or so before I could even wake up her up.

The worst part is they couldn't decide if it was my appendix or Crohn's disease from a CAT scan. I'm a pretty skinny dude and they couldn't see if my appendix wasn't showing up for that reason.
    I had to spend a few nights there with basically a belly full of puss, It was a special kind of hell!

After that all the signs were clear in my blood work and I got rushed into surgery. They cut this HUGE hole in my belly to suck a bunch of it out and they left it open after for draining. I got a picture I'll try to get on the computer eventually, it's real nasty though lol. After that I had to stay quite a few day's with an IV pumping antibiotics, morphine, and such. I was really messed up and depressed, I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone. I did however make a fast recovery, I just got out today!!!

I can barely do a lot of things still and I have to stay at my mom's for a bit as well. To be honest the whole experience taught me a ton and really made me want to change my life a lot. I like to call it a blessing in disguise because I'm finally ready to make the life change's I needed to make years ago. I'll be on quite a few times this week but after that I just can't feed the computer addiction any more. I'll be taking a lot of time off but I'll still pop every once in awhile like a normal person would lol. To wrap it up I just want to say I'm grateful for all the people I met here, I'll never lose that either. I'm also sorry for all the times I've been a shitty person to some people and in some situations. I have lot of growing up to do, I've learned a ton from all of this and I'm glad I can see a lot of thing more clear now.

LOVE YOU ALL, KAG AMIGOS FOR LIFE!!! <3

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  15. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Glad to see that you're alright, Jiggy.
    Gotta love it when you don't know where your appendix is.
    It's unfortunate that you won't be able to stay with us baddies, but if you believe you need to change your life around, even in the smallest ways, me and others will support you in any way that we can.

16. ParaLogia

Jig_irl:
    [​IMG]

17. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

We love you Jiggy <3

18. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Aww thanks guys.

19. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

rip. . hope ya get well soon and don't abandon us forever :eek:.. when your appendix did burst were you just sittin there then fall to the floor? also what will become of syn?

20. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Only Jig could take something positive away from an exploding appendix

So glad you're okay man, and sorry you had to go through all that! We'll all love you 5ever no matter what
    Talk to you soon hopefully, I'm kinda busy for the next couple days