1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[SK] Loki's sprite store

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Wargod-Loki, Aug 3, 2011.

1. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

I can't tell what the hell the second knight is.

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

added new sprites to random soldiers desert themed, aswell this is for you nebuchadnezzar i've to say im only like 1/5 done with it but its going to be pretty nice :P whatever heres the preview :D

[​IMG]

miniswrider likes this.
  3. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Loving the soldiers, keep up the good work.

4. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Awesome dude thanks so much, I think a Shadowscale would be great for the archer and builder i'm not too sure yet, maybe just an orc.

Edit: Make the knights eyes a darker green, they look like neon or something :P

5. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

i've made em now in a more black black xD i think it's okay like that, else i can edit it in like 2 mins when you just want the eye colours changed :)
    oh and its finish! added oblivion knight to first post.

6. Nebuchadnezzar

Love the knight dude, if you ever plan on doing an archer I would suggest a Dark Brotherhood assassin, preferable argonian but heres a dark elf for example :P
    [​IMG]

7. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

sure its the next im going for now =) aswell did you make the knight work for you?

8. dragonboltz

dragonboltz Guest

:D now i need work to my jason i need commets abotu it than i will :) how will i get it dark like that O.O

9. dragonboltz

dragonboltz Guest

yea the awsome new build 124 skin nor work it looks like a tornado person sized lol :D fix it ok

10. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

yea nebuchadnezzar has that problem too -.O for me it works -.- dont have a solution to fix it for you guys so far...

11. Nebuchadnezzar

Still can't get it to work idk why, for some reason the background is black when I look at the image maybe that's it?

Edit: Heres a better pic of the armor
    [​IMG]

DOUBLE EDIT :D
    Heres the fixed knight, the other one was slightly undersized and had problems.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200/knight1.png/

12. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Alright, i dunno what you told me he should be (elf something) i remembered how they look but forgot name lol^^ well what you think? here's first preview -

[​IMG]

miniswrider likes this.
  13. Nebuchadnezzar

Yeah i said Dark Elf which has skin like that :D
    Looks pretty good but if possible use darker shades for the armor, but if not I think it should at least match the shades of the hood. Also add the gloves and it'll look just like it it looks great :D

14. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

ok i'll do that :)

15. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

The knight fix doesn't work for me :|

16. Nebuchadnezzar

The problem for me was it wasn't the same size as the other knight, maybe check that?
    It should be fixed though unless imageshack resized it or something.

17. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

Nope, size is the same :-/

18. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

damne damne damne-.- well try my version -

[​IMG]

dunno how those issue come, i didnt do anything else since my last build sprites.... maybe the devs changed something?

19. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

It's still screwed up, the red knights are STILL whirling tornados of electricity. Or just wind.

20. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

oh wow that sucks -.- well i'll add ANOTHER version, i'll complete recolour/edit the knight again from the normal knight... then it must work... or ... i dunno Oo^^