1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Over

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Prince_Jake_Plantage, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Prince_Jake_Plantage

Prince_Jake_Plantage Catapult Fodder

Here Is My Newest Modification For KingArthursGold. The Mod Itself Is A Ancient Japanese Theme With The Ability To Become Your Own Samurai And Create Dojos And Anicent Japanese Castles Within The World Of Shinobi.

This Modification Was Built With All Of My Own Designs And Themed Landscapes I Could Create, I Must Thank 8x And The Community For The Japanese Bodys And Funny Headpacks That I Used To Generate The Japanese Theme.

Thanks JakePlantagenet.

The Modification Is Still Avalible On Moddb But Im Going To Remove Kag And Play Some Other Games I Have Found Much Better.

Sorry This Game And Community Has Fallen To The Evil And Dead Curse Of The Roblox Community I Hope You Survive Someday.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    giggiggiggiggig likes this.
  2. Looks pretty impressive, but don't forget to put it in the Resources section here too!

Prince_Jake_Plantage likes this.
  3. JediOfTheReich

JediOfTheReich Shark Slayer

8x explained that his content is free to use, sorry about the mistake

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

As I stated on this mod thread att thte Steam Forums:
    Just for those wondering, this mod is using 2 texture packs I created/arranged: my ninjas texture pack called "Kotori" and a collection of heads done by a lot of other players, that I gathered and adressed. You can find them here:

https://forum.kag2d.com/resources/kotori-sabres-bloodbath.50/

https://forum.kag2d.com/resources/community-head-pack.256/

This is just to make things clear, as I said, feel free to use my stuff at your mods guys. I'll however change my resources a bit to be given credit in this kind of situations. That said, I'm happy you liked my sprites and used them for this mod, also appreciate your review at the forums

have fun!

That said, I'd like to know just who else's work you've used for this mod, and which part has been done by you.
    and welcome to thte forums :>

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

No bad feelings from my side Prince, I just wanted to make things clear, and as you said, my textures were Free to Use at Any Mod ;>

You could now upload the mod, with only the files modified, as a resource.