1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Sandbox Shenanigans

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by ParaLogia, Sep 15, 2015.

?

How do you rate your enjoyment of sandbox mode?

1. 0

9.4%
  2. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2

9.4%
  4. 3

28.1%
  5. 4

25.0%
  6. 5

25.0%
  7. I've never played sandbox

3.1%
  1. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I'm gonna start posting videos of the stuff I do in sandbox when I'm bored.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Since I made a thread about hadoukens recently, I can share my double-water-bomb trick shot. It's 99.9% useless, and has 3-5% success rate, but it's also 200% awesome.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9lg4Fpz_sk

Also, some outtakes that I recorded:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93R5GbD7qTI

I forgot to light the keg :X

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk4wkg6nO_s

This was the most common problem--if you don't hit the keg perfectly from above, it will just blow up midair. In other words, you have to make sure the water bomb hits the keg and not vice versa.

If you want to see my older KAG videos, I have a bunch of stupid stuff on my channel. All my videos are 30 seconds or less, because FRAPS doesn't let me record for longer, and I don't know how to edit videos.

2. I'd sorta just assumed that was the only mode.

tru0067 and Dargona1018 like this.
  3. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

https://youtu.be/eU5p9pznlgM

I made a way to easily perform uber-saw-bomb jumps while holding a keg. It uses another bomb to push the saw into the other pile. You could easily add more bombs to this set up (just have them lying on the ground so you pick them up after placing the first one)(4 bombs pretty much always takes you to the far top corner of the map). Its a much better alternative to throwing the saw in terms of allowing you being able to hold a keg/other items (its possible to do by throwing the saw upwards and then grabbing a keg before the saw blows up the pile of bombs, but the timing is just ridiculous). You can see the hadouken versions on the hadouken thread.

Vamist, Tern, ParaLogia and 2 others like this.
  4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

That reminds me that I never made a thread for saw jumps. Maybe later.

=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=

So, I finally tried to reclaim my record for bombjumping, and I managed to (sorta) match Potatobird's 7-bomb jump. I added it to my multi-bombjump thread.

By the spacing in between bombs, I know that a 8-bomb jump is theoretically possible, but I might have to become a cyborg (or a Korean e-sports star) to do that.

Potatobird, AmestriStephen and Vamist like this.
  5. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

:O

Darknighte9 likes this.
  6. ParaLogia

7. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Here's another ez way to do the saw jump, please don't abuse

Kububv, Snake19, EhRa and 5 others like this.
  8. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

That's horrifying ;-;

RampageX likes this.
  9. ParaLogia

easy more like lazy

Your unorthodox use of a door reminds me of this technique I've used before:
    I think I did it to @toothgrinderx on that TDM map that partially floods and has a vertical door thing in the middle.

10. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Pretty sure I remember you rekking me at least once with that trick, good stuff

11. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

I've never been killed. Also I like your AK-47. #kedgetswet #keepkedunderwater #kedsthirsty #petitionforwaterbombsupportinminecraft

makmoud98 likes this.
  12. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I create an amusement park, with trampolines as a rolercoaster and those triangle wedges and blocks as a slide... It eventually lags my computer, but still, it's fun as. I'll see if I can find a pic or two.

ParaLogia likes this.
  13. ParaLogia

Well the mine update made mines+doors a bit easier, since you don't even need to stun them now.

Anyway, here's a video I uploaded a while ago, featuring one of the highly logical features of KAG:

I might make a series on this, if I feel like there are enough examples.

Kububv, FoxyLady, Potatobird and 2 others like this.