1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Pink is the colour you wish you were. Also the colour of our very best friends, the gay pride zombies.

ieatpieandlikepie likes this.
  2. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

How does one receive pink/aids?

sex with Galen?

ieatpieandlikepie likes this.
  3. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

No we were just sharing needles

Ewww sex with galen
    [​IMG] Id rather be a chicken

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Bring on the science.

5. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

@toffie0

Please no, I just want to draw posters with crayons..!

6. So our Trifecta involves a Scientist, Inspiration Speaker, and a 5 year old with crayons. Easiest Apocalypse ever. @FuzzyBlueBaron I'll purchase it all with the money I got from the charity I mean 'Sponsors'.

7. ieatpieandlikepie

Was the charity "Non-profitable"
    You sound like that one time....
    it had to do with golden toilet plates

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Plox to define "it all" more clearly. Are you referring to the Trench-coat, Combat boots, Bandages, and Baseball bat combo? Or something else? /me has a overworked brain from studying social theory, so plz make it simple.

9. Heisennberg

Heisennberg Bison Rider

I'll go with a Lightsabre, idk what gotten into kag but clearly you've all lost it! so i'm chopping some arms off n shit

10. ieatpieandlikepie

Ya I'd like someone to blind me already, what has kag become?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2015 ---
    OMG GUESS HWAT
    NOBURU ISN'T PINK
    THAT MEANS PINK ZOMBIES AREN'T GAY
    we just have stds
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2015 ---
    I need gamma burst ray so I could get tanned from radiation

I think im too white

11. I don't get any money? You all have no respect for the undead!

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

That was my initial reaction to waking up and discovering that we have not one, not two or three, but seventeen zombies at large, one of them (@Galen, ofc) having developed massive distended growths, almost doubling him size!!! I fired off an email to the RSCPR asking them to "bloody come up with a cure already!" and then set about firing up the gamma burst engine, seeing as that's the direction our community decided to go.

Results have been... varied.
    • Amazingly, four of the zombies seem to have returned to a more docile state; basically reverting them from "braaaaizzz" to "seriously infected person". So that's a win.
    • Unfortunately, two of the zombies (@stabborazz and @PussyDestroyer) reacted adversely to the radiation and seem to have developed the same giant pustules Galen is sporting. Oops?
    • A number of people seem to have become irradiated from over-exposure to gamma, so sorry about that guys! On the plus side; those who were infected seem to have been, erm, "cured" by the extreme levels of radiation. So kinda yay?
    So, yeah...

Overall, I feel the gamma engine has put us ahead in the "not dying in a zombie apocalypse" stakes; particularly when you consider that those two zombies that got super-charged would have probably becomes scary tentacled beasts anyway. Amiright?

Either way, the device will take a day or so to recharge, so we'll put off the decision of whether we "do it again" until then.

In the meantime, kill all the zambies! :skeleton: (You can tell who they are bc their names are all very dark magenta and they're posting on people's profiles to attack them; also their forum titles seem to have caught up with them).

The stakes are higher, the risks much greater, the darkness ever closer... Let's do this people! :r_flex::rektlord::flex:

pmattep99 likes this.
  13. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I'm willing to be fixed tomorrow, for science!~~

FuzzyBlueBaron and butterscotch like this.
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron

In the name of an organised resistance to the zombie threat, I give you:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5RTArECX1k/pubhtml?gid=1079872010&single=true

A list of forum members and how much health they're on! ::D:

I'll try to update it regularly.

Also, FYI for those interested: the scuffle with @Galen last night resulted in the monster taking serious damage and myself only minor scrapes (particular thanks to @LegendBeta for his well-timed flare) which don't seem to have caused any infection yet (whether this is due to @toffie0's mystery bottles of stuff, or not; who can say?).

{edit}
    Ofc, I should mention that Galen seems to have regenerated his health, because I was fairly sure we'd almost killed him last night. Zambies have regen! Halp! :ehh:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  15. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

I want a cool pink username.

16. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

This looks like fun, I'll give it a chance.

17. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

It's an old game where you get all these powders you can spawn and there's this pink one called "virus" that makes everything it touches pink.

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Update: I've coloured the names of know zombies and super zombies. Hopefully this should help! :X3:

19. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

We all need to decide on a target, to ensure we don't go out individually and get bitten.
    If we spam attack someones profile all at the same time (within the day) then we will lower their HP faster and surprise the zambie.

I vote on striking down @Chukka because he already infected @DatNobby, look at his profile he states it clearly even.
    He is a threat to us all *raises baseball bat and holds flares in hand*.

EDIT: Chukka is at 70 health, easily 2-3 people can take him down.

101i likes this.
  20. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Powder Game ! <3
    I loved that game.

Winterbird likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.