1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Roleplay

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by PeterPan14, Sep 1, 2012.

1. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok guys I decided to make a roleplay We need around 5 to 8 people to join till we start. This roleplay is a few years in the future.
    The world is very advanced but because of pollution we have had to go back to our old ways. Like hunting, letters ect. This roleplay is going to be a bit like hunger games- You will all be put in a area and you will have to fight each other to the death!
    This roleplay is going to be set in a forest. Wepons, food and helpful tools will be put around in different places.
    Rules:
    I liked the idea of different districts like in hunger games so we are going to have four different districts.
    1- Skilled Fighters- The best fighters in the World.
    2- Knowlegable- Very smart.
    3- Small & Cunning- Quick, Small and very Deceptive
    4- All round- All of the above.
    The first people to join this roleplay get to pick which district they are from. There are two people from each district~ note just because you dont get into District 1 does not mean you can not fight with wepons all it means is you are less skilled.
    Use proper grammar.

I control everything- I will write in red, you guys will write in black

Please fill in this if you wish to join.

Name:
    Backstory:

District 1- Corwen & Robo
    District 2- Cpt Taylor (Canadian) & Isabelle (Feet)
    District 3- Alissa (Yellow) & Daniel (Areo)
    District 4 Shilo (Smithy) & Doc
    NO MORE SPOTS LEFT. SORRY
    Just remember during the roleplay you can be killed, this is a fight to the death.

2. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

Name: Corwen
    District: 1
    Backstory: After his family were killed in a raid from a Deadly tribe from deap within the wilderness, Corwen fled to the countryside, looking to seek a new, better life. Corwen took refuge in a small forest with nothing but nature to help him. He bacame a skilled fighter and began to journey outwards, now brave enough to venture into the unknown. On his travels, Corwen discovered a small district in the hills; District 1. They were all amazing fighters and were keen to take corwen in and nurture his skills untill he became one of the most respected children of the district, and the best fighter.

3. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

(excited for this :D)
    Name: Alissa
    District: 3
    Backstory: Once apon a time, life was perfect. We were never hungry, we were as happy as we could be for the life we led. But perfect doesn't last forever. At the tender age of seven, everyone and everything I knew was stripped away from me. On a cool summer night I awoke to the sound of crashing, yelling, screaming. I peaked out the door to see my family, see their pain as their life's ended. It was too much to take in, choking and in shock I grabbed what little belongings I had and slipped out my window. But I wasn't so lucky to escape that easily. They chased me, through the dark night. I escaped, but the scare along my left thigh will forever be a reminder to that night.

I was alone, lost in the wilderness. The only reason I survived was because of my brother. He was so at one with the environment, it was so natural for him to live amongst it. He taught me everything that kept me alive, and still kicking.

But it wasn't enough to live, at least not at the start. That's why I took up being a thief. Over the years I acquired many things, such as a bow, which I gradually learnt how to use. Spying on travellers using the things helped too. After a while I could catch my own food. I survived, but I was skin and bone. I had to keep stealing.

After 7 years of living in the wilderness and stealing from unlucky travelers, I became quite crafty.
    It was only a few days ago I returned to district 3. For fear consumed me at the thought of what happened all those nights ago, It haunted my sleep, and It drove me almost insane.

But I am back now. I am strong, and I will not fall. I only do not know what awaits me...

(Well that turned out to be a short story xD...)

4. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

thats quite a story...

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Name: Cpt. Taylor
    District: 2
    Backstory: District 2 was one of the most richest and smartest districts of them all, it produced Engineers, Doctors, etc. But Prince wasn't just that, he was more than that, as soon as he started to speak as a child, you knew that he would be one of the greatest heirs to the District 2 throne ever. During school he excelled in every subject he learned, even in Physical Education, he used his supreme tactics to beat everyone else. But during highschool, he took a special interest in Military tactics, he was so good in this category, and the rest of his subjects, that he ended up skipping grades until he eventually graduated from highschool at the age of 15. After this, the military immediately hired him, and he worked himself up to the rank of Captain. Then he wanted some way to show him self to the world, so he thought of a great idea, he would apply for the hunger games, to not only represent himself, but his district also.

6. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

Name: Shilo Tatsuyoshi Smith :D (I just waanted to do full name read the backstory if u want to know why)
    District:4Backstory: I was a Mordern day samuri from japan one night an army of bandits raided my town and everyone was killed except me, I couldnt go on knowing everyone i loved is dead so i tried to drown myself, but after what left like months i woke up and realised i must of had fainted and drifted across to another island, ive settled in here going solo training everyday to get vengance on the bandits that took their lives...

I'd found the enemy clan a few months later i invaded their base strategicaly and sneeked into the leaders chamber, but one of the guards had spotted me and without me knowing they captured me and threatened to kill me, but i had something they wanted, the great saamuri sword from my ancesters stories say that it has unimaginable powers waiting to be unleashed, they chucked me into a prison cell but back at japan i used to also be an entertainer/ magician so i new how to easily escape only problem was the guard.

the guard was surprisingly stuped, i told him i needed to go to the toilet so he let me out...

now i am back where i started as a young samuri surviving for his loved ones

</br>--- merged: Sep 1, 2012 9:56 PM ---</br>

7. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok so far we have someone in each district we need four more members!

8. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

if it doesnt matter who i could invite roborex

9. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

?, Dont invite anybody, people will join when they want to.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 1, 2012 10:07 PM ---</br>
    Ok all four of you are in, Smithy try use 'grammar'. Also keep this thread clean. I will start another thread for the roleplay when we get eight people in.

10. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

11. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

"Grammar: Ok sorry."

12. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

and Smithy, full blown Samurai at 11? They took years and years of training to become a "Samurai" and it wasn't just swords skills, they learned how to live alone, farm, the Bow.

13. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Smithy even if you are a Samurai during the battle you will lose Corwen. Because he is from the fighting district.

14. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

kids trained to be samuri's at that age :D i never said a proper samuri :D

15. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Yeah.. I got bored xD

16. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Name: Daniel
    District: 3
    Backstory: I was a Normal boy , i had a large amount of friends that supported me , Lots of attention , was known throughout the Community..One day , an Unspeakable thing happened..My family disappeared one morning when i woke up. I fled to my friends , and we were all robbed during the attack , We became poor . I learned how too hunt cleverly too feed my friends , and my new family , I practiced my Swordsmanship , though i hold my sword backwards , because i feel more comfortable that way. Now , I live with my friends a nice life , still Poor but not alone. I have my friendship at stake here..and I will not give up on this. My Mother and Father will be avenged.
    I will win this for you ,
    Mom and dad.
    Edit: I know, He just wanted to make his Father and Mother proud :p

17. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok your in, guys you also need to remember your not going to be fighting the people who killed your parents or anything you will be fighting each other (Its pretty much a copy off Hunger games.)
    </br>--- merged: Sep 2, 2012 6:02 AM ---</br>
    Also no more members in district three!

18. RoboRex

RoboRex Bison Rider

Name:RoboRex (do i have to say my real name i dont want to
    District:4 (what is this for?)
    back story: I was a awesome warrior they said i fought as strong as the T rex My family got killed by RoboTricera and now i fight to stop all the............bad guys? XD

...............My story sucks XD

19. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Peter, you should really only accept more "Mature" People.

20. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Learn english, read the stuff I posted and dont make up random shit that comes to your head for your backstory.

your not in.