1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[469] Peter's Offensive & Defensive Towers.

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by PeterPan14, Aug 14, 2012.

?

More towers?

1. Yes.

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. No.

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. I love it!

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. That is shit.

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok, here is just a quick tower I built. It will take up lots of resources but this building is made for Long Build Ctf. Please post your comments on the tower. . Yay or Nay? :D

Attached Files:

ArpiG and Redigit like this.
  2. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Cool tower would work on some server like MOLE maybe lava's FullCTF if ur team let u take up all the spawn because spawn area on that server is small but apart from that Yes!!!!!!!!! nice.

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Good tower, although you would need to dedicate yourself to building it, and it would need to be a "stay at home" building, lots of resources too.

4. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Yeah I know, Lots and Lots of resources and Im good. :p

5. Ponis

Ponis Arsonist

That would be quite annoying to get through :p. I think some of the stone walls could be removed to save resources though.

6. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

If you were on a premium server you could probably sacrifice some of it for wood, I probably wouldn't bother with the rear spike trap either. Also (a very minor point) I wouldn't have the ceiling so high above your shops, a very small waste of stone, but mostly because if an enemy vaults your tower the higher their landing the less fall damage they take, if they were cataing/bomb jumping a long distance onto it it could be the difference between a dead knight and a living one.

7. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Nice tower,but it need a lot of time and resources =/

8. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok, thats for the feedback guys, I'll put up another tower soon. (:

9. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

I have seen this many times before, someone on the other team throws a bomb into that stairway, the trap bridges get damaged and kills 40 odd people get killed by the spikes. X3 :right:Way too resource heavy. Besides the fact that that the round will almost be over by the time you finish building it. . . IF you finish it.:left:

10. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

This seems fairly impractical to build unless you've completely locked down the enemy's spawn, as it requires about 600ish stone from my look-over, which would take forever to mine, and the game would probably have ended

11. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok, I took in mind some of your ideas. This building is simple, quick and easy. Yay or Nay?

Attached Files:

• qwe.PNG
      qwe.PNG
      File size:
      38.7 KB
      Views:
  12. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

:eek:Too high. I find that spike pits take too long to build and it only takes one bomb to destroy one. I'd just replace the pit with a bomb catcher.

13. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok, and to high? really. i thought it was kinda low. :p

14. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

High enough to take fall damage and a truck load of the 'stun burgers'.

15. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Hm, I guess. Ok I'm gonna build another tower. :p
    </br>--- merged: Aug 15, 2012 6:52 AM ---</br>
    Ok bunny, this tower gives no fall damage or 'stun burgers' and the spike trap is pretty much easy to build so it does not matter if it gets bombed. So thoughts on the building?

Attached Files:

16. FG

FG Fran Donator

good but needs more archer spots. (you could make an archer spot at the bottom of the tower)

17. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Try making your archer spots like this :down: Archers have much better better vision when shooting out of it.

Attached Files:

18. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok. Any other ideas? I'm thinking of making Builder my main class so I need tips. :p

19. FG

FG Fran Donator

Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 5.19.43 PM.png Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 5.22.47 PM.png

20. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

thanks for the ideas.