1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official Server Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirSalami, Jan 1, 2013.

1. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Happy New Year! Introducing the KAG Official Servers!

Today, we are launching a group of new servers which are being coined as ‘official’ servers. We hope these servers will provide a place for both new players and veterans to have a fair and friendly place to experience King Arthur’s Gold. You’ll find these servers listed with the following names:

KAG Official US RTDM

KAG Official US CTF

KAG Official US Gold CTF

KAG Official US Zombies

KAG Official EU CTF

KAG Official EU RTDM

KAG Official EU Gold CTF

KAG Official EU Zombies

These servers will be strictly moderated by us, the dev team, and the “royal guards” that many of you already know. The guards have proven themselves time and again to be great assets to our community and we hope they will continue to help us provide a fun environment for everyone to play in.

This means that we expect that players on these servers to play fair and treat everyone with respect. Obviously, griefing, hacking, spamming, and generally rude and unnecessary behavior will not be tolerated on these servers. For more information about the server rules and the royal guard, please see the forum post here.

Currently, these servers are located in the US and Europe, and we may be adding additional servers in different physical locations, according to the demands of the player-base. Also, we are considering tracking some player stats on these servers in the future if people are interested.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, let us know at this thread.

Enjoy!

2. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

Sweet :)

I just pray to god that guards will keep an eye out on these servers if they get populated. It will probably contain more beginners than any other server, and when some knew people don't know what to do, they start randomly building ground doors all over the place, collapsing friendly buildings, entombing....and Minecrafting. :QQ:

3. Aevenien

Aevenien Bison Rider

Great, I hope global guards will protect these servers. Fiddy, what does "minecrafting" mean? I hear it first time :O

4. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Luv these new servers! =D

5. Oban

Oban Haxor

Cool :)
    Cant wait...

6. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That's really nice. Hopefully the servers will be populated.

7. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

Definition: Minecrafting: (Noun) Not helping in the game and just digging and building useless structures.
    Similar terms: Useless in-game person.
    Derivatives: To minecraft: (verb) Act of minecrafting.

About the servers: they work perfectly!

8. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

:up:What he said

dandyking7179 likes this.
  9. Crashty

Crashty Builder Stabber

I just hope this doesnt turn into a desert like the rest of the servers :(

edit:

I though minecrafting is breaking a tower's bottom bricks and expecting it to float :P

10. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well there aren't many people on right now, except on the Official Zombie EU server. But we should give it a bit more time.

11. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

If you need help or have trouble installing/running stats sites I would be more than happy to help.

SirSalami likes this.
  12. Sweet! I hope these servers will be as popular as the Action server yet still give not too much stiff competition for the other popular servers.

13. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Unfair competition to current servers. Can't see how centralised servers system will be better than current, decentralised, which will suffer greatly from that.

There are tens of servers. In the most crowded moment of the day only like 5 to 8 of them are used. Where is the logic to add new ones? Let's get the guards from all around the country and put them in the capital? I don't get it.

We simply don't have enough players for that.

reyman and BlauweSmurf like this.
  14. master_toadsword

master_toadsword Builder Stabber

That's right and i totally agree with you but,
    If the game has his own server, they can do stats, maybe keep them running without lags oror hacks, this can be an advantagd

15. Yourtime

Yourtime Catapult Fodder

yeah great i got banned, for no reason? I just asked how to open the player table. Are you not allowed to play in the US server, when you are from EU ?

how awesome, the EU server is mostly empty (maybe because of the time 00:19) and the US server bans me nonstop..

16. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

Are royal guards still moderating every server, or only the officials now?
    I heard a rumor, quite some time ago, about phasing out the guards and leaving responsibility to server owners.

FliesLikeABrick likes this.
  17. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

I'd say it's a ping ban, you are supposed to be able to play in any server in the world, so I doubt they discriminate you from where you are from.

bunnie and arcanecat like this.
  18. Yourtime

Yourtime Catapult Fodder

well I guess so... my ping wasn't that high.. but it seems too much, just sad, the real action is on the us servers

my ping was around 100-166 that isnt that high, when i looked to the other people.

19. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thats cool, and imma let you finish, but Action Unlimited is the best server ever!

20. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

This is great and all but imma probably stay on Lavalord's and Kaizokuroof's AMAZING, EPIC, SWEET-LAD, COOL-BEAN, server.
    This = how good it is > //Too many emotes. You are a bad, bad man who has officially just used up all his emotes for the rest of his life. ~fbb

EDIT : Lava NEW AWESOME MAPS PLEASE!

THEY SAID I COULD EVER USE EMOTES AGAIN! :p:p:p:p:p:p

kaizokuroof and lavalord like this.