1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most epic moment you ever had in KAG!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheWhiteKnight, Apr 7, 2013.

1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

This is KAG classic, Not beta.

Ok for my one (RTDM) , I was archer and there was a stone bridge made of rubble with stone blocks every 5 blocks. There was 2 knights, One standing on the stone block, another on 1 block of rubble, the rest of the rubbles was destroyed btw. I had an arrow charged waiting for the knights to move. The knight on the left (on the stone block) Jumped at me and I fired my arrow at him, stunning him and making him fall to his death. At this moment I jumped left, had a grey charged arrow and hit the rubble under the knight. He started to fall and I jumped on his shield gliding shield. I made it onto the stone block and won the game.

2. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Oh this should be fun.
    Not to brag or shit, but anyone here bomb jumped from a very tall tower onto an enemy floating building on the center of the map, so high it was impossible to get to, and bomb jumped off that, collapsing it, killing 2 archers and a builder breaking 3 workshops on it including a teleporter.

Then flying over the enemy tower, and spending my final bomb 911ing their tower that reaches the top of the map, only got through cos an archer held open a door on the 47th floor.

About 27 blues died that day. Bullshit KAG no give me collapse kills.... But I guess that I should be happy that I didn't get in trouble for the cannon fodder ahem allies I killed.

3. TurtleGalaxy

TurtleGalaxy Catapult Fodder

When I joined a server an I be like
    [​IMG]

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah right.

jks, Infni = pro

5. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

*necro posting*
    My was when I be last knight/player from blue team and the red have 6 spawns and they 7 spawned i kill'em all on 1 vs 1 (the last more killstreak from oban).

6. I once killed a person.

SirDangalang likes this.
  7. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Enemy chucked a bomb towards me & as a builder picked it up & chucked it back to get a 4+ C:

8. An enemy knight threw a bomb, not close enough to kill but close enough to blast me off the ground. See, I was trying to get past an enemy spike pit as a builder, I would have been dropped into the spike pit and died. Instead, one of our teammates who was a knight was also blasted off his feet, and was shield gliding right below me. I landed on his shield and hopped back to safety. My weight pushed the knight into the spike pit though.:kamina:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    Sky_Captain_Bjorn likes this.
  9. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

i killed sang
    but wait
    not once
    twice

10. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

that 1 time classic died
    that was fun

11. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

Yea i know im responding to a really old thread but i'm just bored lol anyways my most epic moment was going into the hacker server with out hacks and just smashing and killing all of hackers with out hacks xD made like 6 of them RQ

12. Snow

Snow KAG Guard Tester

I had a lot of epic moments in KAG. Best was in the gold sack days I think. I used to build wonderful mazes and traps (however, I could never compete with the talented builders). When CTF was very new, I had a lot of fun with my spike pits. Was very enjoyable watching victims continually fall in and succumb to my several layers of spikes.

icemusher likes this.
  13. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Every time I mow down several low health enemy players with a barrage of flaccid arrow shots.

#ScrubLord4Lyf :D

icemusher likes this.
  14. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

In classic I bomb jumped and landed on Overlord Twice in a row and killed him (he was trying to get his mats back) 25252525

icemusher likes this.
  15. Waky

Waky Ballista Bolt Thrower

When I triple/double bomb jumped(I dont remember if it was double or tripple) on bold temple roleplay

16. I noticed everybody leaves after a match ends.

17. snowfire

snowfire Shipwright

Best moment is when you finally find someone to team up with, and fight with him until you get the flag with no deaths.
    Or when you see, that next day everyone uses your new fight/build concept.
    And, the most one, when you drop stone brick pack on 10 enemy knights.

18. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

I like wining 1vs5 but as buildier catching they bombs and drop on them for from +1 to +4 is amazing.

19. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

I was king on an RP server... Then my castle got invaded and i was thrown into my own cell as a knight so i couldn't destroy the wall... but that particullar cell i chose had a golden chair with a secret passage behind it, so i escaped and left my people to die to the invaders...

20. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

You sound so much like the Patrician in Terry Pratchett's Discworld it's hilarous :D Such RP <3

icemusher likes this.