1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag World classic Cup v2 ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miniu, Feb 11, 2014.

?

Do you want it ?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. miniu

miniu Haxor

I just want to know what you guys would think about Kag World Cup v2 (in classic). If you dont know what that is - country vs country fighting in 5 vs 5 squads.

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Ehh.. if you can get 1 player per country, you're lucky

miniu likes this.
  3. miniu

miniu Haxor

hmm so what about smth like arl, but it not need to be clan ? I mean just 5 vs 5 squads or clans

4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Has to have pretty tight schedule or everyone will lose interest. At least one team would still fail to show up.

5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Sundered died already and there were so many people for that; fighting on different servers where certain people have lag advantages is also not that fun. Arena is probs the only fighting I've seen done correctly so far due to only allowing a few select, but much more active, clans to compete.

Mole failed to show up for their matches lol

Apronymous likes this.
  6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I wouldn't play this because you need to have a clan.. Just teams would be better. Like you say who you want to have in team, and done.
    Or ill just play 1vs5 .-.

7. miniu

miniu Haxor

8. We're too patrician to waste our time to play clan wars with plebs.

I3lue, CrystalClear and Galen like this.
  9. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Or 2 #reckd

Apronymous, I3lue and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

correct me if im wrong, but didnt classic die? i heard this from so many people and only thought it was natural since the release of the full kag.

11. miniu

miniu Haxor

Classic didnt die. There are less players than before beta relase, but we are still playing it. Some Clans in : Abc, CFF, uDead, /RW/, and some other.

12. Classic is dead, very few servers remain, compiled of just random freebies trying to scavenge as much shit out of the game, pretty much only 2 servers that have people in them most of the time; The Roleplay and Aus CTF.
    gg wp classic

13. miniu

miniu Haxor

not for eu !

14. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Even when KAG Classic was a thing, this tournament had hard times to get all the players of each country for every damn match. Another tournament like this now clearly won't work. It would be a pain to do this in beta as well anyway.