1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Champions League [Team Signups]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by who, Dec 9, 2012.

?

Will you be participating in the League and/or do you think its a good idea?

1. Yes

32.5%
  2. No

15.0%
  3. xd

52.5%
  1. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

[​IMG]
    King Arthurs Gold: Champions League
    King Arthurs Gold: Champions League is a organized league hosted by player "who" which focuses on fast based RTDM rounds, where players are given only one life and pitted against each other on small specialized maps. Schedules and matches will be listed once teams are registered.​
    How to register a team
    Please submit a team registration in this format:​
    • Team Name
    • Team banner (100x250px image)
    • Team Roster (4 people per team, 2 stand-ins are allowed)
    Rules
    1. If you cannot field a scheduled match with at least 4 players, you will forfeit by default.
    2. If ANYONE on your team is caught using any form of cheating (Speedhacks, infinite bombs, etc) your team will be removed from the league and banned from any future Champions Leagues.
    3. Don't be a dick.
    4. Don't be a dick.
    5. Rules 3 & 4.
    Teams
    [​IMG]
    Delta's
    • RampageX
    • Beepo
    • CrystalClear
    • Dogdog602
    • Kazaco97​

2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

• Team Name: Delta's
    • Team banner:[​IMG]
    • Team Roster: RampageX, Beepo, CrystalClear, Dogdog602 Sub: Kazaco97

3. whats wrong with all the xd for >=l

4. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

5. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

He spelled my Kaz's name wrong =((

Dirtman likes this.
  6. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

Some copycat asshole turned it into a popularity contest so its probably not going to happen.

7. What do you mean?

EDIT: If it's ArL; That shit's been being planned for a month+ with tons of people working on it

rocker2 and dnmr like this.
  8. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

This league is rtdm. Freddex's league is ctf. Therefore, both leagues could exist without stealing players from the other.

rocker2, Razi and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Who, I don't think this was a case of 'some copycat asshole'. Freddex has been masterminding the creation of a league for months now; since before the Halloween tournament. Just look at the group in the clan forums, it's been around far longer than this has.

It blatantly isn't a case of him copying your idea. Do you think he'd be able to put the amount of work into the Arthurian League in a single day after seeing your league? They follow different gamemodes, anyways.

GalenMarek, justi01 and Bammboo like this.
  10. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

I agree that there is no need for conflict. I do not intend to screw up any other events, and I don't see how these ones conflict with each other. As the others pointed out, I did not want to copy anything, I couldn't anyways, as I started working on this a month or two ago. So lets just go along, the more events, the merrier, I'd like to think.

11. Team Name: KOREA ALL-STARS
    Team banner: koreallstars.png
    Team Roster: Serene_Silk3, Q, SpecialQue, squishyanalfluid
    Replacement: Flash, Stork

GloriousToast, Razi, Rayne and 12 others like this.
  12. RampageX

When does it start who?

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Actually, who posted this before he could possibly have known about ArL. Personally I'd just put it down to great minds thinking alike à la multiple discovery. Farkas Bolyai had it right when he said: "When the time is ripe for certain things, they appear at different places in the manner of violets coming to light in early spring." Please leave all accusation of copycatism out of this thread or I'll begin to feel an itch only my Intract-O-Hammer 9001 will cure... :huh?:
    ---

Now, in other more pleasant news, I'm looking to set up a causal RTDM team independent of clan lines for this league. I'm your interested then please PM me. I'll probably only be picking people I play with regularly/enjoy working with, so if I don't know you from a bar of soap please don't feel offended if I say no. :)

WanderMark likes this.
  14. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

Oy, I'm in this.

Someone else take care of the registration.

I'll take care of the fighting.

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Brilly is a one man team :p

16. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Don't give up on it yet, I know for certain that somebody will be registering soon *wink*.

bunnie likes this.
  17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Team name: Greg Hunters

Banner:

Greg Hunters - Copy (2).png

Team lineup:
    • (on field) FuzzyBlueBaron; Canadian98; kaizokuroof; Alistasia.
    • (reserves) rocker2; XyellowX.

18. RampageX

When we starting ?

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hey, who, is this still happening? 'Cos if you're not planning on running it any more I know thre a re a few people who would be interested in making sure an RTDM league still happens (myself included). We don't want to be treading on your toes, so if you're still up for running things that's cool, but if not could you let us know? Ta! :)

20. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Oh man, I swear I suffer from a rare case of findseventafteritisorganisedentia.