1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

joelday

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Gonf, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Server: Australian Server

Time: 2:00 AEST

Evidence:
    Screenshots

Joelday's Grief.png

Chat logs
    Unfortunately, I cannot find these. Though, I would like to know where abouts they are and how to upload a "code" box, shown in Kouji's example report, if I need to do a report of this kind in the future.

Comments: joelday griefed our teams tower twice, and I heard complaints from the other side of the screen about him griefing once again, I don't know how. He then went on to steal my flag that I was about to cap. Gonf: Just cap it. We can play the next game if you cap it. joelday: :p. His tactic was flawless. He then decided to jump down a cliff with the flag in his hand. Now, I know, we all feel the need to jump off of something really high sometimes, but I got the feeling he was deliberately sacrificing the teams win.

EDIT: I do realise that I can supply no video, and that this player will receive no ban unless someone can supply one. I made this simply for the server owner (Lavalord) so that joelday might be banned from that particular server. I have contacted him and I hope that he can do something about this. I would appreciate any other players who have seen joelday grief like this to reply.

2. CoD

CoD Haxor

You can find the logs in your KAG folder.

short_round likes this.
  3. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

:/ the most annoying thing about joe is every game he's in he says "I'm 8 years old" It gets on you're nerves eventually. isnt there an age limit on kag?...

kl4060 and BlauweSmurf like this.
  4. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

I think so. The game's pretty damn violent so I'd have it around maybe rated Mature or something.

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If you want to start a discussion, do not start it here.

6. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

Server: poutine's creative server

Time:few minutes ago

Evidence:
    Video

Gonf likes this.
  7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned for 3 days.

kl4060 and Gonf like this.
  8. Leoprime